|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||

Start from the beginning

He chuckled, "Reggie Mantle," as he was putting the Text book aside. "Captain of the Football team," Theo nodded. He thought about football. It was one of his dad's favorite sports.

"And may I say, you have that quite hunky body shape bro" He teases him, as he lift up Theo's shirt exposing his abs in front of the class which made all the girls look feeling hyped up. "Like bruh! have you been lifting weights?" He scoffs, with a Jealousy look.

Theo looked back at Cheryl which she was glaring at at him, raising both of her eyebrows at him, while he was giving her a Tremulous smile, as he looked down at the table. "Dude, you gotta join Football,"

"I mean I guess," he shrugged, as Reggie punched his shoulder in a brawny way, but to him he didn't felt that much pain.

"Oh Reggie, Just so you know if he joins the team he might have the chance to take your spot," as the red head barge into the conversation with her sassy voice, hands on her hips like she's the Queen.

"Fuck Off Bombshell," Reggie scoffs rolling his eyes which made Theo chuckled "I'm not even sure if wanna join sports"

"C'mon! it's going to be fun during the games," he continued,"after our victory we would always talk shit to the other schools Cuz that's how we role as a bulldog,"

"Or.. you'll see me in the games," she retorted "yeah.. like he would accompanied by you." Reggie scoffs, while he laughs at her.

Actually, he does.

"Whatever T-bone, You're just jealous Cuz you know I'm hotter and better than you and everyone else,"

Theo starts laughing silently, which Reggie didn't know how to answer back.

like They said, no one can't roast her back. she was too good.

too good for Theodore.

The bell rang, everyone head out but it was only Theo and Cheryl pulling his shirt to make him closer to her. "Pop's After Cheerleading practices," whispering on his ear, seductively. Theo felt heat inside his body, he liked was she was doing to him. sadly it stopped, which Cheryl let go of him walking backwards with a smirk and wink. Heading out of class.

Theo grabbed his bagged from the floor, and all he couldn't stop thinking about was Cheryl, which ended him having a big grin on his face while heading back to his lockers.

He opened his lockers, as he unzipped his bag putting all his books inside his lockers. "Hey, Mario," he glanced to the side, it was Toni Topaz. "So..did you do it?" she smirked, but inside of her she wasn't suppose to talk to him, because he was dangerous. Dangerous than a Southside Serpent.

"I did, but someone really had to stop me," he replied back to him with a demanded voice

"Holy shit! really?" she exclaimed, as her left arms were crossing leaning through the lockers, "Who?"

"The girl who made a scene in the cafeteria that't for sure," as he closed his lockers heading to lounge room, with Toni beside him "Wait, Cheryl Bombshell?"

He nods, as he drop lay himself down with couch all to himself, which made Toni sits on the edge, looking down on him, "There's always a feeling whenever I'm with her,"

"I mean...she's a bitch," she shrugged "Kinda entertaining to watch,"

"What do you mean?" He raised his eyebrows

"She fought with Ethel, because she wanted a Role from a play started throwing shit and by that I meant shade."

"that's my girl," he mumbled, with a chuckled.