|| How Psychotic Could You Be? ||

Start from the beginning

And that was the end of it. I didn't ask any more questions that day because that was too much to take in for me. We left that parked and i never ended up going back.

There comes a time in your life when you just suddenly realize why we're all put on this planet in the first place. Some might think for no reason at all. I still haven't figured that out either. All i know is, Life's a chase. And we're all just starting it.

Theo is almost turning 18 soon, and up till now he still doesn't know what love means. If someone could show him what love really means, it would really mean a lot to him. But he was too afraid to make the first move, he usually make the person just do it for him.

As Cheryl parked in the front of Theo's house, She stopped her engine as she glanced to Theo. He looked pessimistic, avoiding Cheryl's appearance as she started to feel worried for him. Theo almost looked like he was about to cry. "Are you okay?" Cheryl asked.

"I feel...disorganized," he replied backed, Surely, he doesn't what he feels now. "Why can't i just be happy for once?" as he looked down to his hands, which he was fully weak. "Theo-" he cut her off, "Why'd you do that?" glancing up to her.

"Do what?" She was confused, raising her eyebrows. "you know my plan was going great till you showed up,"

All her of apprehensive was gone, she felt normal. Calmed. "It was your choice you wanted to stop," she scoffs. Actually she was right. Theo didn't want Cheryl to be involved of his crime or anything that leads him to trouble. "I had no choice," he rolled his eyes. His mood changes.

Pessimistic to making him forget those emotions like a minutes ago.

"And thank me later," furrowed her eyebrows, as her hand was on the wheel, starting the engine, which made Theo hopping out of her vehicle. "Yeah.." he mumbled.

"Thank you." walking to the porch, while Cheryl was watching him. Turning his head over his shoulder. "Not," She rolled her eyes, "whatever," she mumbled.

Theo saluted, with a small grin at her, but she didn't care to look. She back her car up leaving Theo's Sight, he turned to his front going inside to the house. It felt like no one wasn't home.

After Cheryl heading back to her house, blasting one of Alessia Cara's music on the radio. She thought about Theo, Why'd she ended up stopping Theo's Reckless act. why didn't she called the cops? report to someone.

Something about him makes her feel, Sympathetic.

|| School ||

It was already the middle of the day, Theo's schedule had changed. His 6th was supposed to History but turned to Chemistry class. He hates Chemistry, barely knows the periodic Table or every lesson That relates to science. He barged in the class as they were interrupted as he walked in, giving the schedule to the teacher.

All eyes were on him, As always. He looked at class, all familiar faces was seen in class. Cheryl, Kevin, Jughead, Archie, Betty, and veronica. But his eyes were locked on with Cheryl, which she was glaring at him. he smirked her back.

"Go on, take a seat Marquez" Teacher said, with a polite smile, And so he did taking a seat near a guy who looked Asian-American muscular type.

Cheryl looked back him, he noticed her eyes couldn't stop looking at him which made him laughed silently, while she rolled her eyes and looked to her front trying to focus the lesson.

"Ever thought about joining sports Greenie?" A masculine voice spoke to him, he glanced at him.

"Not really," I shrugged, clicking my pen.