Chapter 21: Where They Went

When they had arrived at their destination, Christine saw it was the Malfoy Manor. She looked at her kidnapper and saw it was Draco. She looked at him. "Why are we here?" she asked him kind of rudely.

"He was calling you," Draco responded. "Apparently, your mark wasn't burning, but that's impossible. Your mark had to of been burning because nothing can withstand it. So, why didn't you feel it?"

Christine shrugged. She didn't even feel it burning. "How long ago did he summon me?" she wondered.

"Half hour ago," he answered. "He figured you were on your way. I guess you weren't."

"That's enough, Draco," said Voldemort coming in. He stood behind Christine and stroked her hair. "Now, aren't you wondering why you're here?" Draco and Christine nodded. "You're here because I wanted to tell you that you needed to kill Dumbledore sooner rather than later, Draco. And if he doesn't do it, I want you to kill him, Christine."

"Why didn't you have me kill him in the first place?" she questioned. "Not that I wanted to."

Voldemort smiled and glided in front of her. "Oh but you do want to kill him," he stated. "Christine, you like to have the taste of power when killing, don't you? You can't help it, it's me. I'm partially inside I you, Christine, and I want to kill him."

"Then why don't you?"

"Because one of you two needs to prove your worth," he explained. "Now go." He then thought a moment and called, "And one more thing, Christine. I can always see you. I know what you've been doing. I've been inside you're head. You fancy Mr. Longbottom, Miss Weasley. All I can say is, let him down easy. It's not right to be fancying someone when you're already engaged."

Christine furrowed her brow towards him. "To whom?" she asked.

"Christine, you're a bright witch," Voldemort told her, "surely you can figure this out. Here's a hint: horcruxes. Your very first horcrux, my deat. I gave you that ring not only as a friendly gift, but as an engagement ring. Listen, Christine, we're to be married and I don't like the way you've been flaunting yourself at others. I'm always watching."

"But why?"

"You can't possibly think I can rule the wizard world by myself, now do you?"

Christine shook her head. "That's not what I meant," she said. "I meant why me? Out of everyone in this world, you chose me. I surely would've thought you'd go with Bellatrix before me."

"In time you shall know the truth," he told her. "Not now, but soon. Just be patient."

"Can you give me an exact date?" she questioned.

Before she could get an answer, he apparated away. "Come on, Weasley, time to get back to Hogwarts," Draco told her. That made Christine jump. She thought he had left, but apparently he hadn't.

They appeared back at Hogwarts with a blink of an eye. It was dark so they both had to hurry off to the common rooms. Meaning they'd both go different ways. As Christine started down the hall, Draco called her back. She turned around and looked at him. "What?" she asked.

"I just want to warn you to be careful," he told her. "And that you shouldn't worry, and I will be killing Dumbledore. So don't plan on doing so."

"What isn't there to be careful about?" she wondered. "I'm constantly being careful! Supposedly, my fiancé is the lost grate person in the wizarding world, for heavens sake!"

"I'm sorry," he apologized. "Goodnight, Christine."

Christine smirked. "You don't call me Weasley," she noted.

Draco's face flushed red. "That's because I figure I'd be calling Riddle soon," he quickly made an excuse. "As of now, your just- Goodnight." And he apparated away.

Christine then continued her way down the hallway and into the Gryffindor common room. Safe and sound.