Chapter 12: The Real Tom

Chapter 12

Another month passed and Seamus and Christine were now an item. They did everything together, Christine sadly hasn't seen Tom for a while. But she had almost totally forgotten about him.

Today was February 24 and was the day of the second task. The lake task was next. That passed. A few more months passed and it was June. Today was June 24th. Today was the last of the three tasks.

Christine and Seamus walked to the stands to watch the competition. As she was about to take her seat, someone pulled on her shirt.

Christine looked behind her and saw Tom. She smiled. "Tom!" she exclaimed. "I haven't seen you in forever!"

She then hugged him. Tom then grabbed her hand and pulled her into the Forbidden Forest. "Where are we going?" she asked. "I was going to watch the..."

"Do you still love me?" he asked angrily as they got to their regular spot.

"Yes, of course," she said obviously.

"Stop lying!" he yelled. "Do you love me?" he asked grabbing the sides of her arms and shaking her.

Christine nodded. Tom then held out his arm to apparate. Christine grabbed hold of it and they apparated. When they arrived at the place, Tom wasn't there. She looked around and saw she was in a graveyard.

"Tom?" she called. "Tom?"

"Who the hell are you?" someone asked scaring Christine.

Christine turned and saw a man with long blonde hair standing there. "I'm Christine Weasley," she answered.

The man sneered. "What is a Weasley doing here?" he asked grimacing.

"The Dark Lord is very fond of her, Lucius," a rat like man said walking up to the two of them.

"Pettigrew," the man said giving his focus on the rat like man. "Why is he so fond of a Gryffindor?"

The rat like man titled his head. "She's not a Gryffindor," he replied. "She's a Slytherin."

"A Slytherin?" Lucius asked. "But how? She's a Weasley."

Peter Pettigrew nodded scarily. Lucius's mouth dropped and gasped. "You mean...?" she asked.

Pettigrew nodded again. Christine looked around. She didn't understand what was going on. "She says she's looking for Tom," Lucius told Peter.

"That's because that's who he's been appearing as," he explained. Just then, the blue TriWizard Cup fell onto the floor. "Our guest shall be arriving soon. You take care of Ms. Weasley."

Peter then disappeared. Lucius grabbed Christine and brought her to the side. Out of no where, Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory fell onto the ground. Christine couldn't exactly here what they were saying, but she saw Peter come out carrying a... baby?

Peter then killed Cedric and dunked the baby into a pot and put other remedies inside. Then he set the pot on fire, and captured Potter. Then some ugly creature started morphing into something human like out of the pot. The human like creature was bald and wore black robes.

He turned and saw Lucius holding Christine. He walked over to them. Christine watched him come closer and she hid her face. She couldn't look at him, he was too ugly.

"Ah, Christine," he said. "Do you still love me?"

Christine stopped breathing for a moment. Tom... Slytherin... parselmouth... secret meetings.... horcruxes. It all fit now. Why was she so dumb not to realize it before?

Christine slowly lifted her head and tried to look him in the eyes. "Remember, my love, we are bound together.... forever," he told her getting close to her face.

Christine closed her eyes and tried to wake up from this nightmare... but it wasn't a dream. She looked at Tom... or Voldemort now. And started to tear up. "Why me?" she asked. "You could've used any other person in the school, but why me?"

Voldemort touched her face. Christine breathed heavily afraid he might do something dreadful. "That is something you shan't need know," he told her. He then lifted up her head and kissed her.

When he let go Christine started to cry. This is NOT happening, this is NOT happening, she kept on repeating.

"Yes, my lord," Lucius started, "why is it her?"

Voldemort shot his head up to Lucius. "Many reasons," he replied. "I can't tell you most, but one I can is that I thought she'd be a great little Death Eater along with your son. When will Draco be joining my army?"

"Soon, my lord," Lucius responded.

"Good," he said. He then turned to Harry. "If you repeat or tell anyone what you heard tonight, I just might have to kill you on the spot. Got it?"

Harry nodded. "What if I tell Dumbledore?" he asked.

"ESPECIALY Dumbledore," he replied.

Harry struggled. "One moment please," he told Harry. He then turned to Christine and Lucius. "Take her away, I won't be needing my beloved for a while."

Lucius then apparated with Christine back to the Slytherin common room. "Can you please tell me what's going on?" she asked.

"The Dark Lord has returned and he seems to be making you his new obsession," Lucius guessed. "So far, I don't think you'll do well."

"We're each others' horcruxes," Christine stated. "Is that anything special? He didn't really explain the whole horcrux thing very well."

Lucius was about to leave, until she said that. He spun around to face her. "He made you his horcrux?" he asked.

Christine nodded. "And I made him mine," she replied.

Lucius looked down. "He likes you more than I thought," he mumbled. He then looked at her. "Do you know my son, Draco?"

"Sadly, yes," she responded. "He teases me everyday because I'm a Weasley."

"Good boy," he said under his breath. "Well, I guess I should tell him not to now since you two will be working together."

"Working together?" Christine asked.

"You didn't hear what the Dark Lord said about the Death Eaters?" he asked.

"I did, but I didn't at the same time," she answered. "If that makes any sense."

Lucius sighed. "I'll see you around," he told her. "Weasley," he scoffed.

He then apparated away. Christine collapsed on the couch and didn't ever want to get up. What was she supposed to do? None of this made sense. It was all weird rubbish. This was all coming too quickly. What is going to happen to her? Will she die? Will she live? Will her and Voldemort be bounded together... forever?