PART 2: Chapter 1

JUST KIDDING! STARTING NOW!

Chapter 1

"Mom!" Ginny yelled from downstairs.

"Yes, Ginny?" he mom replied from upstairs.

"When did Harry get here?" she asked.

There was silence for a moment. "Harry who?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Harry Dimpleton," Ginny replied sarcastically. "Harry Potter of course!"

"I think I'd know if Harry Potter was in my house," Mrs. Weasley laughed as she came down the stairs.

"Well, his trunk is in the kitchen with Hedwig," she responded as her mom landed on the ground floor.

Mrs. Weasley laughed again. "Doubt that," she commented.

Then a loud owl screech came from the kitchen. "Harry?" Ron called from the top floor. "Did someone say Harry?"

Ginny looked up and saw Ron. "I did, nosy," she responded. "Is he up there with you?"

"If he was up here I wouldn't be asking," Ron replied.

"Did I hear an owl?" Hermione asked coming from the room she was staying in.

"Yep!" Ginny yelled up. "It's Harry's. Apparently he's wandering around the house."

"Who is?" Christine asked coming out of her bedroom.

"Harry Potter!" Ginny replied as if it was obvious.

"When did he get here?" Christine asked.

"Just now," a familiar voice said coming from the kitchen.

Ginny turned and saw Harry standing there. Then Ron, Hermione, Christine, and Mrs. Weasley all went into the kitchen following Ginny.

Christine stood in the doorway to the kitchen as she saw all her family go in and hug Harry. They were never like this around her. She felt as though Harry was apart of her family when she wasn't. Christine knew they all loved Harry more than they loved her. She didn't have to have people tell her that, she knew.

Christine never told anyone, not even Kamile or Luna, about what happened in their 4th year. Her 5th year was pretty boring, except Christine really thinks she might actually love Seamus.

Harry saw Christine in the doorway and raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. Everyone turned and saw Christine crossing her arms and looking glum. She then turned and went back to her room. Harry kept Voldemort's promise of not telling anyone about that night. Whenever he talked about the subject, he left Christine's part out.

It was hard pretending that Christine didn't believe what happened that night. Seamus doesn't believe that Voldemort is really back, and Christine lies and says she doesn't believe it either. But she does because she witnessed it.

"Don't worry 'bout her, Harry," Mrs. Weasley replied. "She's been feeling really down lately. Don't know why, she just does. Would you like something to eat, dear?"

Harry nodded. "A ham sandwich will be fine," he replied. "I'll be right back, I got apparated here and I'm feeling like I need to..."

Mrs. Weasley understood and rushed him out of the kitchen. "Just go upstairs to the bathroom," she told him. "Take your time, dear."

Harry then rushed up the stairs and onto the third floor. He went into the only bedroom on the third floor.... Christine's. He knocked on the door and entered without reply.

"Christine?" he asked as he went in.

Christine was on her bed just sitting there. I guess you can say that Christine and Harry had become better friends since that night in the graveyard, but not precisely. They talk and all, but not a lot of interacting. Harry at least trusts Christine... a little bit.

Christine turned her head and looked at Harry. "What?" she asked quietly.

"Has he been... talking to you lately?" he asked coming closer to her.

Christine shook her head. "The last time was the day I resigned from Dumbledore's Army," she replied. "That was about six months ago." Harry then walked over to her and sat on her bed with her. "I'm sorry to hear about your Godfather, by the way."

"It's fine," Harry said looking down. "Just," Harry paused to look at her, "why are you so sad right now?"

Christine sighed. "You saw the way my family looks at you," she told him. "They love you." She shook her head. "Not me."

"If they didn't love you then they wouldn't let you stay in their house," Harry explained.

"They love me a fraction of what they love you," she argued back.

Harry shook his head and sighed. "What are we going to do with you?" he asked.

Christine shrugged. "Kill me," she replied. Harry laughed. "No, I'm serious."

Harry put his hand on her shoulder. "I'd like you to hang out with Hermione, Ron, and I this year," he invited her.

"You don't have to," she told him.

Harry laughed. "Yes, I do," he replied. "I think that we could help you get back into the swing of things."

"Then the Slytherin's will hate on me even more," she explained.

Harry looked at her for the longest time. "I really think you should," he told her. "You don't have to, but it would be the right thing." Harry then leaned in close to her. "It'll help you forget Tom a lot easier."

Christine looked at Harry and thought. "Ew!"someone exclaimed from Christine's bedroom doorway. "Are you two snogging?"

Christine backed away while Harry jumped off her bed. "No," Harry answered before Christine could. "Just talking."

Ron made his eyebrows go up and down in a seductive way. "'bout what?" he asked.

Christine threw a pillow at him. "Go away!" she yelled playfully at him.

Ron laughed as he and Harry left her room. Christine laid down on her bed looking straight up at the ceiling. She then thought about her next year at Hogwarts, and how it will be different.