Chapter 7: Making Horcruxes

Chapter 7

Tuesday down, 3 more to go.

Wednesday down. 2 more to go.

Thursday down, 1 more to go.

Friday down. Tomorrow is that day.

Christine woke up Saturday morning and rushed into the forest. She went to their normal meeting spot. Thankfully, Tom was already there. So she didn't have to worry.

"I'm so glad you showed up," he greeted her smiling.

Christine smiled back. "Why wouldn't I?" she asked.

Tom didn't answer. Instead he held out his arm for her to grab. Christine linked her arm with his and they apparated into the Ministry of Magic.

"W-W-What are we doing here?" she asked looking around.

Tom brought her behind a column and hid her behind him. "This is where we will make our horcruxes," he told her. "Just pick a random person and we'll get started."

Christine nodded weirdly not understanding the purpose. She points to a woman who was standing there aimlessly. Tom whips out his wand and makes her vanish. He then chose a random man and makes him vanish.

"There," he said. "Now let's go back to the forest and work on them."

Tom and Christine apparated back to the forest. When they arrived, there was the woman and man under the petrifyed curse. "Do you have your wand?" he asked Christine. Christine nodded and took it out. Tom smiled. "Now I want you to say exactly what I say, except you say it to your person, alright?"

"Alright," Christine repeated.

Tom then pointed his wand at the man. "Avada kadavera," he said casually. The man then turned pale and he stopped breathing.

Christine then pointed her wand at the woman and parroted Tom. "Avada kadavera," she said.

The woman's body stiffened and became lifeless. Christine gasped. "Wait, did I just kill her?" she asked. She had totally forgotten what the unforgivable curse was. Now she's just preformed it. This was not good, not good at all.

Tom looked at her. "Now quickly find and object," he told her.

Christine reached into her pockets to see what she could find. "I don't have anything," she confessed.

Tom smiled and slid the ring off his finger. He then gave it to her. "This was my father's ring," he told her. "It was my second horcrux, but I'd like to share it with you."

"You want to share your soul with me?" Christine asked astonished.

Tom nodded. Christine took the ring from him and examined it. "Just touch the ring with your victim and slide the ring on," he explained to her.

Christine did just that and slipped the ring on her finger. All of a sudden, she felt more powerful and free. Tom smiled slyly. Christine looked at him. "What's your horcrux going to be?" she asked.

Tom then grabbed Christine's hand and kissed it. He then lowered it down to touch the dead man. He brought it back up and dropped her hand. He then leaned closed to her and kissed her.

.

"Wait," she paused. "Am I the horcrux?"

Tom nodded and kissed her again. "Now if you die, I die," he told her. "If I die, you die."

Christine breathed heavily. This wasn't happening. "Funny things horcruxes are," he said. "Quite extraordinary though. Do you know Professor Snape?"

Christine nodded. "Would you mind, next time you see him, tell him I say hello," he told her. "Would you mind doing that for me?"

Christine shook her head. "Not at all," she told him. "I have him first period so I'll be sure to mention you."

Tom smiled. "Great," he told her. "See you soon." He then apparated and vanished right in front of her.

Christine started to go back to the castle, but she felt weak. Her eyelids then started to close, and her bran was shutting down. All of a sudden, she just collapsed onto the grass in front of the school.