Chapter 14: Christmas Vacation Part 3

The two girls came into the kitchen. Everyone else was already sitting down, so they took the available seats between Ron and Fred. Ron sat next to Christine and Kamile sat next to Fred. It was interesting.

"So how was the trip over here?" Molly asked her children, Harry, and Kamile.

"It was good," Harry replied. "A little long, but still good. I'd like to thank you again for letting me stay here with you."

"Yes, thank you," Kamile chimed in.

"Oh, it's my pleasure,"she responded. "Its going to be a crowded holiday this year, we have some other guests who are on their way."

"Who?" Ginny wondered as she looked around.

"Fleur is coming a bit late because she had to pack something's up," Bill announced.

"And Remus is coming," Mrs. Weasley added.

"Professor Lupin is coming?" Harry questioned.

"Please, I'm not a professor anymore," a man said as he walked through the door. "Just call me Remus."

Harry got up and hugged Remus. "It's good to see you," he told him.

"You too," Remus responded. Remus then looked at Kamile strangely. "Who's that?"

"That's Kamile," Harry replied. "She's, Christine's friend."

"I'm sorry," he apologized breaking his glance. "You just look so much like this girl named River Wood from my years at Hogwarts. And I swear Christine is Amelia Flame every time I see her as well. They were best friends in Slytherin which I think is so weird because they are just like you. I just... sorry."

"It's okay," Christine and Kamile replied. They all then sat down and ate their dinner.

After dinner, Kamile and Christine got up. They went into Chritine's room and sat down. "Does Remus always come here for Christmas?" Kamile questioned.

"No, but sometimes he visits," Christine responded. "He's a close family friend."

"I think what he said today was really strange," Kamile told her.

Christine nodded in agreement. "He always says I remind him of some girl named Amelia Flame," she replied.

The two then shrugged it off and got ready for bed.

----------------------------------------------

In the middle of the night Christine shook Kamile to wake her up. "Kamile! Kamile!" she whispered.

"What?" Kamile asked as she slowly sat up.

"I found this!" Christine told her as she held up gold thing on a golden chain.

Kamile took it and looked at it. "What is it?" Kamile wondered.

"I don't know, I overheard Harry and Ron takin about it and saying that it was dangerous," she explained.

"Then why did you steal it?" Kamile asked. "You'd never do that."

Christine sat down and thought for a moment. "I guess you're right," she said. She then rolled up her sleeve and exposed her mark. "I think this thing is making me more adventurous."

"Or lethal," she added.

Christine sighed. "Anyways I just wanted to experiment on this!" she said.

"This is nothing like you," Kamile muttered to herself.

Christine then put the chain around both of them and started turning the thing around. The outside got brighter and darker and it kept doing that. "Do you know what you're doing?" Kamile questioned.

"Not a clue," Christine replied.

Kamile then took the thing off the two of them. "Stop it," she told her. the two then looked around and saw nothing surrounding them. Just dust, they were in a field.

"Where's my house?" Christine wondered. "Let's go to Hogwarts." Christine then grabbed Kamile's hand and apparated into Hogwarts.

Kamile looked around. "How did you apparate here?" she asked. "You can't apparate into Hogwarts!"

"Death Eater advantages," she told her. "Now let's go explore!"

What happened to her?, Kamile thought. She would NEVER go exploring. Being a Death Eater has changed her.

Christine and Kamile then went into the Great Hall to look for people.