Chapter 8: Drunk Textin

Start from the beginning

"Oh this is too good" Trevor says while pulling out his phone to record us. We strut the sidewalk and dance. We sing along to the song and fiercely strut like we're in a music video.

We reach the bar and have a few drinks. After some drinks we hit the dance floor. Me and Nicole find the middle and all eyes are on us. I close my eyes and let the music take me as I grind to the music. Nicole is loving all the attention and gladly dances with any hot guys that grab her hand. I turn and see Trevor standing off to the side bobbing his head. I rush over and pull him to the floor with us.

"Dancing isn't my thing" he tries to whine, but I'm not hearing it.

"Come on it's not that hard." I grab his hands and place them on my hips. I rock them from left to right and Trevor starts to move his as well. He shifts his feet awkwardly as well but starts to get into it. He starts to smile and holds me closer. I turn my back to him and face Nicole while his hands are still on my hips. Me and her lock hands and the 3 of us dance in the middle of the floor.

As the night goes on we had all sat down at the bar to catch our breathes. Trevor called it a night and told us to enjoy the rest of our night. Before he leaves he gives me a quick peak on the forehead. Once he leaves Nicole gives me a evil look.

"You naughty little liar! You two are fucking" We close up our tabs and leave a few minutes later.

"No I promise. We're just friends, but he does like me" We start on our walk back to my place.

"So why aren't you hitting that? He's gorgeous and I can tell he cares about you by the way he acted towards you all night." She did have a point.

"Don't get me wrong I do care about him. He's... perfect really" I think back to our date and how he towed my car for me.

"Then what's the problem?"

"It's not him it's me. I'm just...into someone else, but I have to admit I did like his hands on me tonight." Was I all wrong about Trevor? Should I have given him a second thought?

"Exactly! So who's this other guy anyway and what does he have that Trevor doesn't."

"Well..."

"Oh no bitch you're not getting out of this. Spill right now."

I don't know if it was the fact that I had been drinking or the simple fact that I couldn't hold it in anymore but I told Nicole everything. All about Stan and my crush on him and the elevator and well...everything. By the time I finished we had reached my apartment. I stood at her car waiting for a reaction. Something, a yell, a scream, anything. She stands there at her car for a bit with wide eyes.

"I like you ssooo much more now, you little slut." She smiles and I feel more relaxed.

"So you're not judging me?"

"Are you kidding you're my hero" we laugh some more and she drives off telling me to keep her updated.

My phone rings on my way back inside and I smile when I see it's Stan. "Hey Stan."

"Hey beautiful" I can tell he has a smile as well. "How was you're day baby?"

"It was good. Just got back home." I walk inside, kick off my heels, and lay on my bed.

"I have some great news."

"What is it?" I love when he's excited about something.

"After tons of texts and calls Jamie finally agreed to give me a second chance on reconnecting!" He sounded so happy and it made my heart melt.

"That's great Stan I'm so happy for you." I get up and start to change into a night shirt.

"We're going for Sunday brunch tomorrow. You know I missed her high school graduation last month.." he fell silent. "I'll do anything to make up all the lost years with her."

"You will Stan. You're a good man with a kind heart." I finish up cleaning my face from my makeup and lay back down.

"I love talking to you." I try not to make it obvious that I'm cheesing like a little girl. "What are you doing right at this moment?"

"Nothing" I giggle. "Just laying down"

"You know what I'd do if I was there?" His voice goes husk and low. I should say no and change the subject.

"What would you do?" That plan didn't go well. I just can't help what I say and do with him.

"Id take good care of that amazing body of yours. My hands grabbing every inch of you." I feel my body heat up as his voice whispers in my ear. "I'd devour your beautiful pussy until it was swollen." I look down and notice my core was leaking. "Do you think you could do something for me?"

"What" I manage to whisper

"Put me on speaker phone and touch yourself. I wanna hear all of it." I hesitate at first but say okay. I put my phone down next to my hips. I place it on speaker and lift my night shirt. I pull off my panties and toss them aside, parting my legs slightly.

I dip my finger deep into my core and moan softly.

"That's it babe, keep going." I pull my finger out and rub it against my button. My back starts to arch and my moans grow louder. I can also hear Stan's breathe grow rapid and I know he's also touching himself.

"Just picture me over you. Pumping into you fast and deep. Wrapping your walls around me tightly" his words drive me wild as I take my other hand and slide two fingers into me, while still rubbing my clit. The slushing sound of my juices fill the room. Stan hears this and starts to moan louder.

"Fuck you sound so wet baby, I wish I was there to feel it." My movements go faster and his voice drives me to the edge. My legs spread widely and I can't contain my screams of pleasure. I close my eyes and picture Stan's body atop of me and I reach my climax. I yell out and my body falls limp in my bed. Stan also calms his breathing.

I look down at myself and laugh in embarrassment. I pull my shirt down and grab my phone.

"You're amazing Lori."

"Thanks" is the last thing I remember saying before falling asleep.

=========

This is unedited so sorry for any mistakes. Please vote and comment.

Shae