"Anyway, can we please talk about something else? You're going to give me an identity crisis." He added, sounding like things were getting way too complicated for him to follow in his current state.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again, I hope." With a quick apology you flopped back on your bed.

"So, classes are going to start tomorrow." You stated, looking over to Asriel.

"Yeah, they do." He didn't seem all that excited. On the other hand, neither did you.

"Let me guess, your taking philosophy class?" Asriel joked.

"Nah. Philosophy is something you can talk about in a small group and with a cold beer." You joked back.

"For once I'm glad I don't drink. Even if I would, I can't hold that much alcohol. My first time was also my last time." Asriel quickly clasped his mouth shut once he realized he told you more than he wanted.

"What do you mean by that?" You sounded like you've taken genuine interest in what he said. Perhaps last night made you bond more than you realized.

"It's a really embarrassing story." With an awkward look on his face, Asriel looked off to the side. "Maybe one day I'll tell you."

"Fine by me." You casually shrugged your shoulders.

"What classes did you sign up for, if I may ask?" Asriel looked at you with curiosity in both, his voice and expression.

"I have no idea. That entire integration program just threw me into whatever classes were free." You sounded almost a little mad.

"So you're basically going to end up in classes you may not want to be in? That sounds incredibly stupid if you ask me. What if you fail all your classes and end up on the streets?" Asriel was upset and understandably so. He brought up a good point.

"Guess I'll live on the streets then." You sarcastically answered.

"And what if someone tries to rob you or worse?" Instead of staying reasonable, Asriel began to picture the worst.

"Then I'll beat them up with a salmon." You jokingly answered.

"That totally sounds like you." Asriel actually began laughing, something you didn't expect.

"We did know each other, didn't we?" You asked plainly.

Asriel's remained silent once again, almost as if he didn't want to answer. Or maybe he simply couldn't answer because you've never met before. Whatever his reasons may be, you'd probably never find out about them.

A gloomy atmosphere hung in the air, stagnant and slowly degrading everyone's mood.

"Hey, how about we compare our schedules." You tried to sound cheerful as you attempted to draw the attention to something else.

"Sure, why not." Asriel looked up again, his smile returning.

So you pulled out your schedules, comparing the different classes you had and when and where they would take place. Turns out that your schedules were nearly identical, except for one or two classes.

Looks like fate does have plans for you and Asriel. The only question that remains is how exactly this plan looks like.

"Well, seems like we'll be seeing a lot of each other." You jokingly mentioned.

"What do you mean, see a lot of each other. You've already seen everything there is to see about me." Asriel retorted, looking at you with a wide smile.