Neko 101

You wake up to the first gentle rays of sunshine seeping through the blinds. The storm has passed and the sky was clear once again. Instead of getting up and embracing the new day however, you rolled to your side in hopes to escape the sun.

It was no good. You were already awake and judging by the sound of it, Asriel was too. He kept pacing back and forth in the room, almost as if he was afraid of something.

"Morning." You said, half asleep as you sat up on your bed. You never were the morning type of person.

"Good morning." He chirped, shooting you a happy smile.

It kind of surprised you. You weren't all that friendly to him yesterday.

Asriel, being the observant type of guy that he is, immediately picked up on your changed expression.

"You look pretty adorable when your sleeping, you know." He looked at you with an adoring gaze, speaking as if he was struggling to contain his excitement.

Your expression dropped to something more serious.

"Did you seriously just admitted that you watch me while I sleep?" You didn't sound happy about it, not in the slightest.

"C'mon now. It happened only once." Asriel tried to justify his actions.

"We met only a day ago." You gave him a stern look.

"Please don't look at me like that, your giving me the creeps." A hint of fear lingered in his voice as he averted his gaze.

What's it with him? First he's talking about you and him potentially being in a relationship and now he's watching you sleep.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower." Asriel said in a more lively matter, only to disappear into the bathroom soon after.

You simply began to stare out of the window, watching the various students move around the campus. It was a sunny morning with only a few clouds dotting the sky. While the sound of flowing water was faintly running from behind the bathroom door, you watched if anything interesting happened outside. One student had his sandwich stolen by a bird and another student decided to perform an improvised street magic show. Other than that, nothing eventful happened. That was until the sounds from within the bathroom fell silent and the door opened. Seconds later Asriel's reflection appeared in the window. You immediately looked somewhere that wasn't the window or the general direction of the bathroom.

"BLOODY HELL, I did NOT need to see that!" You exclaimed, more annoyed than flustered.

Asriel simply stood there with a rather confused look on his face. It's like he's completely oblivious to the situation he's in right now.

"Put on some clothes already, you look like your freezing." You, more or less, ordered him.

"I'm not freezing. Actually, I think it's pretty warm in here." He said, still not picking up on what's going on right now.

"I'm trying to give the benefit of the doubt right now." You paused for a second, then sighed. "Just put on some clothes, you idiot."

Now that you've seen more of him than you ever wanted to, you could conclude that he was, at best, average in every way imaginable.

It looks like Asriel finally realized the situation and, without a warning, dashed towards the wardrobe on the other side of the room. The one that, of course, was opposite of where you were sitting right now. Only seconds later and he was back in the bathroom again.

While you were still processing what exactly just happened, the door to the bathroom opened again.

"Sorry about that." Asriel sounded embarrassed, the skin underneath his fur dusted in pink.