-S.3 Ch.31-

Lance's POV

As we were heading down the hallway we heard a woman yell Allen. Personally, I was scared of her. As we make a final turn around a corner there were Nerf bullets flying from one side of the room to another. They were in the lounge room. My jaw dropped. We couldn't do that. And where did they get the Nerf guns?

"Hey Lily, he is up," says Hannah as she points to me. I see a woman stand up from behind the couch. She had a big smile on her face and she ran towards us. She looks a LOT like me. The only difference is that she had long hair and long eyelashes. She was wearing blue jeans, and a grey shirt, with the collar having a blue strip. And she had my jacket, but her sleeves were rolled up and the length of the jacket went down past her knees to her mid-calf of her leg.

"OMG, you must be Lance. You also pilot blue, but from where you are from." She says with a big smile still on her face.

"Yup, and aren't you Lily," I ask as I put out my hand for her to shake. She did, and her fingernails were painted blue and with silver sparkles. My sister Veronica used to do that all of the time. My heart started to hurt. I missed my family, but I didn't let it show.

"Do you wanna play, I am going to get some water," she said as she handed me her Nerf gun. Then she left.

"Sure," I say as I look down at the gun. It was Blue with white outlining the edges. I open the bottom of the gun to see how many bullets were left. 8.

"Hey, I am going to play to so you don't feel so alone," said Hunk as he held up his gun. His was yellow and orange, with white outlining the edges. I smile and look around the room. I see a familiar short kid running around, then I see someone else who looks exactly like her. Then I see Allura and the man who knocked me out. Then I see a woman stand up and do a front flip over the couch and shoot at Pidge.

The woman was really beautiful. She had long black hair, that was tied up in a ponytail and, it went down to her mid-back. She had red lips, that made her smile even more captivating, and her eyelashes made her eyes shine. Her eyes also looked like space. Like a clear night back on Earth. Then she had on a dark grey V-Neck shirt that hugged her nice figure. She had a belt full of bullets, then her pants were black, but the pants went down to her mid-calf of her leg. Then she had red and grey boots. She was so beautiful. She really took my breath away. But then I realized who she looked like.

Edited: July 13, 2020