Chapter 1: Meeting the family

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I feel my mother cradling my head and strokes my fluff hair of curls. I noticed I was still crying a bit. I feel like a baby to remind myself of my past without crying a bit since I couldn't say good bye to my family.

Sudden I felt relax as I hear my mother sing a familiar song as I cling onto her more snuggling more.

'You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are grey. You never know, dear, how much I love you~'

My mother sang to me. This was a song I sang to my little brothers. I can feel my body relaxed as I closes my eyes, sucking away at my bicky slowly.

I can hear her hums the rest of the song as she cradle me to the somewhere. She sat down on a rocking chair and rocks with me, I can feel the rocking motion pulling me to sleep as I suck away on my pacifier, drifting off to dreamland..

——————————————————

I woke up to the sound of squealing. I look around and noticed that I was back in my crib with a soft blue blanket with colorful flowers and leaves design on it.

I heard sounds of clicks from above. I tilt my head a bit to the side to see my Father taking pictures of me. Oh no, not this again.

so I did the one thing babies do when you wake them up.

"Wuaaahhhhhhh"

My father stop taking pictures as he heard me cry. He try to stop me from crying as he attempted to soothe.

'No, no, no, no. Don't cry, please. It only Daddy'

I started to cry more and my Father look like he about to cry. He look around a bit panic of what to do. He left from my sight and came back with a stuff bunny. I was at the point of crying as I sniffles rubbing my eyes with my hand clings with my blanket.

'do you want your bunny?' My father try to distract me and it work. I saw the bunny and my childish instinct to adorable thing took over. I gurbles a bit cutely as I reach my baby hands to the bunny, completely forgetting that I was sudden woke up.

"ill give him some credit, even though he a doting Father." I thought to myself, helding onto the bunny as I suck onto the pacifier in my mouth. I wonder what next in my later years to come. I hope there anime in my future. I swear I invented it myself if I have to.

——————————————————

That a wrap. Now then some people shown in the the chapter

 Now then some people shown in the the chapter

Akume Tashimu

Age: 28

Eyes: green

Hair: black

Skills: Baker, Cooking Drawing, Computer graphics and animation, Writing, Crafting and Sewing.

Honors in: culinary arts, digital and animation design.

Married to: Mato Tashimu

Personality: kind-hearted, sweet, generous, gentle, and terrifying if you mess with her family.

Background: She fell in love with Mato when she was 22. She and Mato were childhood friend and fell in love with each other when they were teens. Their family approved of their love even though Mato's family were a bit strict.

 Their family approved of their love even though Mato's family were a bit strict

Mato Tashimu

Age: 30

Eyes: one blue and one yellow green

Hair: black

Skills: Sewing, Baking, Writing, martial arts, hand to hand combat, detective, polities, business intelligence, leadership and management.

Honors in: Master degree in Business and culinary arts; degree in politics and police studies, and master degree in detective which he haven't used in awhile unless someone rob their bakery and restaurant.

Married to: Akume Tashimu

Personality: a sweetheart to his wife, calm and collected at work, and pretty cold-hearted to women who attempt to flirt with him. He pretty possessive and doting of his family, and terrifying scary when you mess with his family. He get a bit nervous and freak out when his wife or kid cry, and try everything he can to help them.

Background: his family were pretty strict with him in becoming a officer or a lawyer since he was well-educated. He decided to lay back and live a simple life with his childhood crush, which took a while for his family to approve once they realize how well the treats and gourmet food that they bake and cook were so divine.

I'll make more character and give out some more people that will be shown in the plot later on, if more people like to read my story. I'll continue on with the chapters.