I̺͆t̺͆ n̺͆e̺͆v̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ g̺͆e̺͆t̺͆s̺͆ e̺͆a̺͆s̺͆i̺͆e̺͆r̺͆

Start from the beginning

AlohaGirlBG drew this. The body is in question marks because I didn't want to tell them that Himiko had died because I wanted as few people to know as possible. Ahah, the art is pretty damn perfect, I do have a slight weak spot for hand drawn art and.. lets just say there's a reason I ask for art and don't draw it myself. Ahah, I really love do love this. ...............................................................................................................................................................................

Monomi attempted to smile back at the detective, "Don't blame yourself, okay?! Promise me you won't."

Shuichi put on a fake smile and nodded.

Monomi didn't buy it for a second, "Shuichi, I don't like it when you lie to me! It isn't healthy to lie. I'm just saying that you can't bla-"

"BUT IT IS MY FAULT!" Shuichi finally snapped. His shout was full of all the emotions which he had been trying his best to hide from everyone.

Anger, sadness, lost, betrayal, isolation, love.

And all of them came bursting out in that one shout. Everything from the last game exploded out; all the horrible, traumatising memories from the last game. Everything from the very first trial to the final one, all the executions, all the dead bodies of his classmates. Kaede's limp body hanging from a single piece of rope, the metal collar still wrapped around her neck. Kirumi's broken body in a pool of thick, murky blood, her limbs outstretched at impossible angles, broken and twisted in the most horrific ways. Korekiyo's bleeding eyes as he was burned alive, the muffled, haunting screams emerging from him. Gonta's deafening scream in pure and undying pain as the giant wasp pierced through this stomach. Kaito coughing and coughing and coughing and coughing as blood shot out of his mouth. Keebo's frighteningly human expression of fear as he pressed the button to self detonate, smashing into the Academy wall. Kokichi's blood coating the entire hydraulic press, leaving no body or bones.

It was right then in that moment where Shuichi broke. Unwanted tears flooded down from his eyes, gently tapping on the poolside where they fell. His entire body was shaking but he didn't even attempt to stop it. This is what he deserved. He deserved all this pain and suffering for being weak.

Maki walked unknowingly onto the poolside, "Shuichi, I thought abou-" Maki froze when she looked down at the navy haired detective shaking, tears flowing down from his face. She had come in here to simply give Shuichi the object from the ceiling and to tell him something about the murder. The last thing that she expected to see was this.

She walked towards him slowly to not alarm him that she was there. As she approached, she found herself wondering why she had chosen to do this.. maybe a part of her old talent really was true..

Monomi looked up as she saw a tall person heading in her direction. She tapped her foot and she was gone. Shuichi looked around, not noticing the pink rabbit anywhere around him. In the corner of his tear-filled eye, he saw the last person that he wanted to see. "M-Maki?!.." His voice broke because he had been crying so much.

The taller boy started to walk away from her. He didn't want to talk to anyone, let alone get into a fight with Maki, all he wanted was to be alone. "I really don't want to argue now.. I just don't think that I—"

Then, one thing Shuichi never expected Maki to do happened. She hugged him. "Don't finish that sentence. I was being difficult earlier, I'm sorry for not understanding."

"