"Zoey." She said knocking at the door. She always just came in but today she's been acting weird.

I looked up to her and just stared at her for a few minutes. "Seriously mom, No." I said wiping my tears. I hate John and it's not the hate-love. I hate him more then anything. His a pervert and everything else that I hate. His twenty four and I'm just eighteen.

"Sweetheart." She said sitting on my bed I didn't know whether she is acting right now or if she cares. "You know, you my only family. I care about you Zoey, you my only child." She started crying. "Your father left. I had to take care of you, don't you love me. Don't you care about me, Zoey?" She asked still crying.

"Please don't cry mom. I'm sorry." I said helping her wipe her tears. "I just always wanted to make you proud of me."

"You can." She said as her whole attitude change. "Marry him Zoey. I'll tell you who your father is."

"No mom. I can't, I don't love him." I turned around from her as I stood up. "I don't want to know about dad anymore. He left."

"Don't you want to see me happy?" She questioned again. "Don't you want to make me proud, Zoey?"

"Of course I do. I love you mo--"

"Then do it." She said interrupting me.

"No mom." I answered as she got up furious and left the room angry.

********

Weeks past and my mother stopped begging me. She started ignoring me and it was getting to me. It's two days before the wedding. I didn't even agree but my mother never told them. She kept saying how I'm going to embarrass her if I don't show up but I don't know what to do. In a few months I'll turn nineteen but I'm too young to get married.

"Mom." I called her trying to get her to talk to me but she just ignored me acting like I was not there. She's been doing this to me after I turned her down so many times. "I'll do it." I shouted as she was going upstairs.

"You will ?" She asked turning around suprise and happy.

"I-I--" I didn't know why I said I'll do it. I can't believe I even said it. What the hell was I thinking.

"I'm so proud of you." She said running downstairs. "You made the right choice." She hugged me and that's when it hit me. Did I make the right decision ?

*****

Today is finally the day of my wedding. I'm I happy? No, but all I want is to just get it over and done with it. I thought of visiting John today before the wedding even though people say seeing the bride just before the wedding day is bad luck. It's not like I love him or anything. All I want is to tell him that I will never love him. I knocked on the door and no one answered so I just turned the door handel and I was surprised that it was open. I quickly went upstairs and heard moans. I'm a very curious person and just like always I looked inside because the bedroom door was open and what I saw was something I'll never forget.

"I love you." I heard Michele say to my fiancé John. I was hurt not the fact that John is my finacee but the fact that my best friend has been sleeping with him. My only friend.

"What the hell." He said angry as I quickly went to hide. "Are you crazy Michele ?" He asked.

"I don't get what's so special about her. She doesn't love you. I love you." Michele answered shouting. Who the hell does he love.

"You her best friend and yet you slept with her fiancé." I quickly went downstairs and left before they saw me. I closed the door behind me. I can't believe she slept with him. How I'm I supposed to get married to him now when my best friend loves him.

After two hours of waiting for her to come she finally came acting like nothing happened. "Hey Zoey." She said smiling but I knew she was fake. That smile was so fake and I hate her so much. "You really going to marry him ?" She asked as she took my dress out after all she's the maid of honor. That's when I knew I had to use her. I know if she really loves John then she would help me.

"I don't know what to do Michele." I answered crying. "I don't want to marry him."

"What if I help you escape." She was happy as if she has won the jack pot.

"I don't have anything Michele. My mom is all I have."

"I'll help you. I have enough money. I'll--"

"Why would you risk doing all that for me." I asked interrupting her.

"You my best friend silly." She laughed hitting me on the shoulder. Why the hell is she lying.

"Thank you." I said as I took the dress from her."But how can I leave the building without anyone seeing me ?" I asked

"Leave everything to me. I'll drop you at that underground club where we went at our graduation party." She said and I nod.

"But they chased us out, remember."

"I'll come there before they do it. Just follow me okay." We both went out if the room and she called the bodyguards my mother hired. She whispered something to them and they both went. My mom was too scared that I would try to escape so she hired three bodyguards. Two guarding the room I should be getting dress at and one outside the building.

"Let's go." She said pulling my hand as we hide in the next room and she left me there. She quickly gave me a signal to come out and we both ran and quickly got in her car.

"What did you tell them ?" I asked as we arrived at the underground club.

"It was easy." That's all she said but I still wanted to know what she told them.

"What did you tell them Michele or I swear I'll go back there." I threatened her and she looked at me angry.

"Calm down Zoey." I raised an eyebrow at her angry. "All I said was--"

"Just tell me." I shouted angry.

"The bride is missing."

******

*Don't forget to vote comment and share please.*