5. Dorangonzu No Mori Town

Lisanna and I arrived at the train station after a few minutes of talking. I looked at the station in awe. I hadn't noticed it changed since Team Nasty hadn't gone on one for awhile. Lisana glanced at me and laughed.

"Yeah... It really did change." She said. I shook my head and smiled at the new and improved station. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Lisanna grabbed my hand.

"Lucy!!! The train's almost leaving!!" She exclaimed. I widened my eyes in shock and ran to the train at full speed, giving the driver our tickets and ran into the train, dragging Lisanna the whole time. When we reached our compartment, I sat down and giggled slightly. Lisanna joined me. I quieted down after 5 minutes and by that time to train was on its way to Doragonzu No Mori town. I looked at Lisanna and smiled, letting sleep take over my vision before I could see her response.

5 Hours Later...

I squinted as something white entered my sight. I rubbed my eyes as I heard a feminine voice chuckling.

"Lucy! We're here!" she said, shaking me out of my delirium. I yawned and sat up, almost bumping into the girl I identified as Lisanna on my way up. I stood up and stretched out my arms, grabbing my purse from my seat. I stopped stretching a few seconds later and smiled at Lisanna.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly, rushing myself and Lisanna out of the train. Once we were out of the vehicle, I looked at the town in awe. All of the houses were huge! Big enough to fit 30 families. I looked at the tallest house that resembled a castle.

I glanced at Lisanna and saw that she had the same expression as me. I looked back at the castle-like mansion and shook my head to make sure it was real. Yup. I thought. Definitely Real.

I shook my head and snapped Lisanna out of her trance. I motioned for her to follow me and we walked towards the closest hotel, which was about 40 floors... I gaped at it while I was walking towards it with Lisanna at my heel. We pushed open the front doors to have a luxurious lobby waiting for us on the other side. We saw a white-haired girl at the secretary, seemingly waiting for someone to waltz through the white double-doors.

"Kon'nichiwa! Welcome to Dorangozu No Mori's most esteemed hotel, Eashokku Hoteru!" She said in a sweet, welcoming voice. We walked towards the desk that she was sitting behind and smiled warmly.

"Kon'nichiwa! May me and my friend get a room here?" I asked her, gesturing to the lobby. She grinned and nodded.

Lucy, don't fall for it! Loke's voice rang in my head. My features changed into a confused face as those words entered my mind. What do you mean? I thought, thinking the lion spirit was crazy. She's a Gorgon he said. I gasped, and Lisanna and the lady looked at me in confusion. I ignored them while I was listening to what Loki was saying.

A gorgon is a creature from Greek and Roman mythology. Loki said.

They can transform into humans, but their true form is a half snake half human, but their woman half is just as ugly as their bottom. It is covered in scales, and their hair is writhing snakes. Their nails are as long a kitchen knifes, and their eyes are pure red. Their mouth is full of sharp fangs, and a slithering tongue. The bottom half is a fat snake tail. There are three of them, and their names are Medusa, Stheno, and Euryale. Remember, do not look them in the eye. They have the power to turn anyone to stone. Loki finished. I nodded my head and looked back at the lady.

She was grinning maliciously. Lisanna gasped as her features started to change into the snake-like women Loki had described. I stayed silent, glaring at the women that called herself the 'secretary'. When she was done her transformation, two more gorgons emerged from behind the desk. The women in the middle chuckled evilly. Lisanna looked at the three Gorgons in fear, but I held my stance.

"Medusa," I said, venom laced in my voice. The girl in the middle cackled and looked me straight in the eye.

"Lucy Heartfilia." She said in a deep, scratchy voice; unlike the one, she had used for us earlier. I could feel my body tense up like I was petrified. I looked down at my feet. My eyes widened in shock. My body was not turning to stone. I felt a new light of confidence rush through my body, like blazing wildfire. I looked up, smirking. I looked towards at Lisanna and put a sleeping spell on her so she won't turn to stone. I then looked at Medusa, Stheno, and Euryale with determination in my eyes.

"Open, Gate of The Lion, Maiden, and Bull; Leo! Virgo! Taurus!" I called out for three of my strongest celestial spirits. They appeared in front of me with a 'pop', looking ready for battle.

"I will not fail you, princess! Our love will not be forgotten!" Loke said, making me cringe with that pick-up line. I nodded and thanked him for the information on gorgons before he went into battle. He smirked at me and got ready to fight Medusa. Stheno and Euryale stayed back, so I kept Virgo and Taurus at my side.

"Punishment, Hime?" Virgo stated unexpectedly. I sighed and told her no. "As you wish, mistress."

Stheno was inching forwards, looking hungrily at me, Virgo and Taurus. I sent Virgo forwards to deal with her. Taurus went into battle with Euryale, making sure he didn't fail.

I looked back at the battle that was going on with Loki and I saw him with no scratches. I smiled in relief as Medusa was getting beaten down by my spirit.

The strongest gorgon lunged herself towards Loki, hissing with rage. Her eyes were clouded with anger as she swiped her unnaturally long finger-nails at him. Loki dodged the attacks easily, but one of Medusa's finger-nails caught him in his eye.

"Agh! Regulus Impact!" Loki shouted as he reached an arm to cover his right eye, shooting his spells at her. The shot hit the gorgon straight in the chest. She hissed unhappily as she disappeared into ashes.

"Loki, are you okay?" I asked, concerned on whether his eye was okay or he was just faking. He nodded and returned to the spirit world to get healed. I looked back at Virgo's fight and already saw her burying Stheno in the hotel's lobby. Taurus was getting battered up in his fight, so I sent him back. I was standing in front of Euryale, not wanting to use my spirits as a shield any longer.

"Fleuve D'etoilles!" I shouted, grabbing my whip from my belt. The blue and yellow rope materialized out of thin air, slapping the ground under it. Euryale lunged towards me, baring her fangs. I moved out of the way quickly, barely missing the snap that came after. Euryale trapped on her tail and fell to the floor. I took this chance to tie her up with my whip and electrocute her. She glared at me before turning into ashes, just like her sisters.

I sighed contently and gave to Virgo to bury.

"Yes, Hime. Punishment?" she said while digging the hole. I sighed annoyingly and shook my head. She nodded and put the dirt in the hole after she put Euryale's ashes in the pit.

After she was finished, she bowed at me and left to the spirit world with a 'pop'. I smiled and looked towards the sleeping Lisanna. I muttered a quick spell and she woke up. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. We stood in silence for a few minutes, liking the comfortable atmosphere.

The silence was split with a loud noise coming from over-head....

A roar of a dragon...