3. Kicked Out

Previously, On Lucy's Wrath:

It has been 2 months since Lisanna had come back from the 'dead', and we have become great friends. I found out that she loved reading and writing books too, and we agreed that when we are done our books, Both of us would be the first ones to read it. Just like I and Levy did... I shivered when I thought that, but then got snapped out of my thoughts when Natsu started walking towards me. I gulped, knowing what was going to happen...

Present time:

Erza and Gray looked up at Natsu, stood up and followed him, all of them making an intimidating stance right in front of me. I stood up to face Natsu. He glared at me while I stared back at him, trying not to show my fear, but my knee's betrayed me. They buckled as I stared into Natsu's piercing onyx eyes. We stayed in that position for a minute, and by that time the whole guild was looking at the tension between us. Natsu broke the silence by mumbling something.

"Sorry, I couldn't catch that," I said with confidence in my voice. He glared at my comeback.

"Annoying little sh*t!" He said, a bit louder than before. Lisanna and I looked at him with widened eyes. Sure, he's been ignoring me, but he's never done anything to hurt me. Before I could think any more, Erza spoke up.

"Natsu, just tell her already" she had said with a glare at my direction. I felt like I was sinking into the floor as I shrunk down. Natsu scoffed at her as he turned in my direction.

"Lucy, you are out of the team." He said without hesitation. I looked at him in surprise. I snuck a glance at Lisanna to see her with tightened fists, and a fuming rage boiling up inside her. When I looked back at Natsu, he was already opening his mouth to say something that sent Lisanna over the edge.

"Lucy, you are so weak"- he paused to chuckle- " and we always have to save you on every mission. You hide behind your spirits, that take the blows for you. And you always complain about your rent. I mean, we have bills too Lucy!"- Natsu said, before imitating a really high and annoying voice- "Natsu!! I need to pay my rent! Let's go on a job!" he had said before cackling evilly. Erza and Gray snickered and started smirking along with Natsu. "Anyways, you were always dragging us down. WE had to do save you on every job! WE did all of the hard work. WE deserve the money, but WE don't complain when you get the money. WE were so generous to even let you stay in our team for all of these years. The whole guild knew this was going to happen. For all of these years, we have been pining to tell you this." He said, and by this time all of Team Natsu stood in front of me. Natsu, Erza, Gray, Happy, Carla, and even Wendy were standing now. 

"We hate you Lucy Heartfilia. You are not welcome near us, nor to join this team ever again. We have removed you from this team, soon to be replaced by a much more beautiful, strong, and responsible member. And she will be our very own Lisanna Strauss." Erza, Natsu, and Gray stated simultaneously. Tears were welling up in my eyes, but not from sadness. From anger, remorse, and probably the strongest one; hatred. Betrayal. The weaker members of the guild had started to faint from the tremendous amount of magic power that was radiating from me. People now had started to use magic spells on me, even some physical attacks like beer bottles crashing against my skin and some punches thrown at me. As I feel a beer bottle that was thrown by Wendy crash against my skin, it sends my anger and Lisanna over the edge. Lisanna and I were now standing in the middle of the guild, magic waves pulsing through the guild. My eyes were a blinding white color, while Lisanna's was a neon yellow. Another wave of attacks came at us, but I used my magic to make a force field around her. I trapped her inside there, despite her plea's of coming out. I knew she wanted to help me, but I ignored her. I stood up on a table in the guild. Another huge wave of bottles came at me, this time stronger than anything else. I winced as I felt Natu's fire magic hit me on my back, causing a 3rd-degree burn.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" I shout as I feel a beer bottle crash against my skin. My eyes flicker from my phased, pure-white eyes to hatred filled red orbs. Tears are falling and I look up with anger in my eyes. I grab a shard from the bloody floor and cross it across the skin where my FairyTail emblem is, making a bloody gash on it. Lisanna looks at me in horror as I do the same opposite from where the other one is, making an 'X' over the symbol. Tears keep on pooling inside her eyes, not allowing her to see clearly. My emblem disappears with a shimmer. The blood from the wound drip to the floor. I ignore that as I free Lisanna from her cage. I wipe my tears away and look at the guild with my hatred-filled eyes and said the words that will haunt them for the rest of their lives.

"Goodbye Fairytail"

How did I do guys? Hopefully, you liked it!

~xXFairy_LawXx

The Question of the day:

How fast did that escalate?

Japanese 101:

None xD Sorry