3. Taehyung - Sexy Porn Star

You - "Yeoboseyo?"

Taehyung - "Ahh y/n! You answered!"

You - "Yeah, you keep bugging me. I'm hanging out with Jimin."

Taehyung - "Aww okay. So can I ask you something?"

You - "Uhh sure..?"

Taehyung - "Can you come to my set later tonight?"

You freeze as you look towards Jimin then hesitantly reply:

You - "S-sure?"

Taehyung - "Great! See you at 8!"

He was about to hang up when you can hear moaning in the background. You roll your eyes and push the red button on your phone.

"Who was that?" Jimin asked confused at your unreadable expression.

"Taehyung. He wanted me to go see him work."

Jimin looked at you and formed a thin line with his lips. "Uhh... isn't he a pornstar?"

"Yeah."

You start getting ready upstairs so see your friend while Jimin waits in the car to take you. Looking in the mirror, you frown and turn away.

"Ew."

You wore a low cut shirt and a black pair of jeans along with some converse. It was really confusing what outfit you wanted to pick out because meeting Taehyung at his work was uncomfortable itself.

You head outside to see Jimin on his phone. "Oh, hey." That's all he could say before turning on the engine and heading to Taehyung's work.

After a while, you reach your destination and exit the car, expecting these words from Jimin, "Don't stay too late, I still have to take you home." You smile and close the door, heading to the building.

You open the door to find an odd, yet amusing scene.

One end of the room was a crowd of cameras and equipment, zooming into the other end of the room; Taehyung and his acting partner, Doyoung.

Taehyung was moaning loudly, but sounded like he forced it. The other actor was behind him, pounding into him against a table and obviously enjoying the scene.

"AND CUT!"

You hear the director yell as the crowd before them went about and out of the room. Taehyung put on a robe as he grabbed a water bottle, and the actor beside him walked away without a care.

He grabs Taehyung's water and takes it for himself as he checks out the camera equipment that was just used.

The room dimmed softly as you were waiting for someone to speak. It was awkward until Taehyung sighed.

"So? You like my acting?" A voice rang out. You turn towards the sound and roll your eyes.

"Cocky much?" Taehyung chuckles at your understatement.

You continue to speak, "So why did you want me here?" You look at Taehyung, yet unknowingly your eyes trail off to his robe.

You can see just enough to make your cheeks flair red. The light reflects back onto it, which shows the outline of his perfect figure, as well as the slight tease of the bare chest and how close the end is to his torso.