The Great Dragon War

The Great Dragon War was a war between the three dragon sibling, Xeires The Mad, Terminus The Champion and Mercadia The Lier. Each led their own faction made up of dragons and their kin. Mercadia Led the Green and Yellow Dragons and the Green and Yellow Dragon Mages. Terminus Led The Red and Blue Dragons and the Hydras and Sea Serpents. While Xeires had the largest army. He led the Black Dragons with their kin, The Wyverns, Wingless Dragons, Drakes, Dragonoids, Serpent Folk and Lizard Folk. Mercadia's general was her son, Larkus, Lord of Lightning. Terminus had no generals as he was strong enough for his army. Xeires had two generals, Curses The Undead Scourge who was an undead, immortal dragon who led an army of undead after the war, and Magdros a Black Dragon who lived in the lava lakes of Kalamar. During the war a group of knights appeared known as The Tower Knights. They where giant creatures wearing suits of armor wielding Spear, Shield and Magic. They hunted down dragons mercilessly. However their was one more within this war. Lambros, Lord of the Sky. He represented the full might of the dragons and their father, Brukon, Lord of Dragons and son of the Goddess Ray. However even with all this, Xeires had the upper hand. Before the war Xeires had tricked most dragons into sealing their powers away within an artifact known as the Dragon Soul. With this artifact, Xeires crushed his enemies and Killed both of his siblings. However with the combined might of both Mercadia and Terminus' dragons combined with Lambros' might defeated Xeires and the Black Dragon King went into hiding. After this dark time The Tower Knights dissappeared. And After all of this the dragons dissappeared from the world never to be seen again. Until now.