Chapter Nineteen:

"I read a magazine and you mentioned your favorite flower was a Rose... And since your room was mostly pink, I put two and two together, so... Yeah."-JM

Tears fell down my cheeks as I read his sweet words. I've never heard Jason talk like this. He must really love me.

"W-wow. Daddy really loves us." I say rubbing my belly.

I fold the note up, putting it away and pick up the pink box. Jason really overdid the pink theme, but it's cute. I open the box, revealing a pink teddy bear and a large pink blanket with my name on it.

"Awe Jason." I say. He's spoiling me. And I kind of like it.

Suddenly the doorbell rings again. I sigh, getting off the bed and waddling to the door.

"Who is it?" I ask again.

"Special delivery." I hear a voice say. I sigh deeply, opening the door. I expected a delivery guy and more flowers, but was surprised and shocked to see Jason standing at the door...

Wearing a suit.

"J-Jason?" I stammer. He turns to face the door, his eyes widen a little as well as his mouth.

"W-wow. You're even more beautiful then I expected." He breathes smiling.

"W-why are you wearing a suit?" I ask confused.

"Let's just say... A lot has happened since we graduated." He smirks.

"Y-yeah... I see." I stammer.

"Can I come in?" He asks, his hands behind his back.

"Uh... Sure." I says letting him come in.

Closing the door, I catch my hormones before I walk to where he was, which was the living room.

"I see you got the gifts." He smiles.

"Y-yeah. They're very beautiful. And my favorite." I admit.

"I know."

"How? I never told you my favorite flower." I smirk a little.

"Well... I read a magazine and you mentioned your favorite flower was a Rose... And since your room was mostly pink, I put two and two together, so... Yeah." He chuckles.

"So you're a fan?" I tease walking deeper into the room.

"You... Could say that." He nods.

"Hum... Interesting." I smile.

He bites his lip, staring at me.

"Jason... Stop." I chuckle looking down.

"I-I'm sorry... It's just... Wow. You're just... Beautiful." He coos walking up to me.

"So beautiful." He breathes grabbing my shoulders pulling me to him. I gasp at the suddenness of it, raising my head to be face to face with him.

His eyebrows furrow. "Since when did you get glasses?"

"Uh... After I went to New York. I have contacts too. I just... Don't feel like putting them on." I admit.

"Mm." He grunts, staring down at me. His hands reach up and slowly takes off my glasses.

"There they are." He coos smiling.

I stare into those beautiful blue eyes. And all those feelings I thought were gone came rushing all at once. And it was so overwhelming.

"Journey? Baby what's wrong?" Jason asks in a concerned yet scared tone, grabbing my face with both hands.

"You... I... We..." I sob, not being able to put a sentence together.

"Baby calm down." He says bringing me into his arms, hugging me. I take a few deep breaths.

He rubs my back, rocking me a little.

"I'm sorry... I'm just so... Emotional."

"It's okay. I'm use to it by now."

"H-how?" I ask, sniffling.

"Um... My mom she's... Pregnant." He says.

I part away looking at him confused. "Your mom is pregnant?"

"Shocking? I know. I fainted when she told me."

I giggle to myself. "Momma was gettin in."

"Oh Jay! Don't!" He whines like a little kid.

"What? She's a woman." I smile.

"Yeah. But she's my mom! I don't want to have the image of her... Gettin it on. Ew."

"Okay okay. I'm sorry." I giggle patting his chest. "How far along is she?"

"Three months... I think."

"Oh. well congrats... You'll be a big brother... And a dad." I sigh sitting down.

"You okay?" He asks sitting with me.

"Yeah... I'm okay." I say laying back on the couch.

I see Jason look down at my stomach. His hands reach out to touch it, but hesitates.

"C-can I?" He asks innocently.

"Yeah. You can." I smile. He gulps, putting his hands on my stomach.

"Wow... There's a human in there." He chuckles.

"Yeah. There is." I smile.

"Has she been kicking?" He asks.

"Yeah... A lot." I admit. Suddenly there's a kick and Jason gasps.

"Holy shit." He says.

"Did you feel it?" I ask smiling.

"Y-yeah. That's crazy." He says in awe. I smile as he feels the baby kicks.

"I can't wait til she's here." He says laying against my stomach.

I rub his head, my fingers massaging his scalp.

Neither can I." I say. He raises up, looking at me.

"You don't have to say it back but... I-I love you." He says softly.

My heart skips a few beats, a smile touching my lips.

"I know you do." I say rubbing his lips. "But I never stopped loving you."

(A/n: you guys! What should I name the baby?! Comment your thoughts an baby names:)