Chapter Eleven:

"I've never felt this way about anyone before. These feelings are new to me. And it's scary."-JM

[Third Person]

Prom night is the most magically night of a young man or woman's life. It's the night that they will never forget. But this prom will be very special and different.

After picking up Tessa's boyfriend, Jaden, they began their way to the prom venue, which just so happened to be in the same hotel that Journey would be staying in.

She couldn't stop thinking about what Tessa said back at her house. She did want her first time to be special but having it with Jason... She had to really think about it.

"We're here!" Tessa exclaims as they pull up to the hotel.

The driver opens the door, letting Tessa and Jaden out first. Then Journey steps out. And the crowd of people that stood outside couldn't stop oohing and awing.

"Journey... You look goregous" a teacher says.

"Thank you." She says shyly walking into the ballroom.

The party was jumping as she walked in, her beautiful floor length gown capturing everyone's attention. It actually was the color of Jason's eyes. And it suited her perfectly.

Suddenly she sees a familiar face. Her stomach churns as she sees him, his arm around a random chick whispering in her ear, making her giggle and smile.

"Journey, don't pay him no mind. He's an idiot." Tessa says.

"Yeah... And so am I." She says, swallowing so she wouldn't cry or throw up.

She walks to the opposite side of the room, making conversation with classmates who couldn't stop complimenting her dress. It felt good to look amazing. Even if for just one night.

"Jay..."

There was that voice. Directly behind her. She wasn't going to turn around, but then that would show him that she was scared. So she straightened herself and turned face him.

"Hi Jason." She smiles.

She examines him. He looked really nice in his all black suit. His hair in the little flipped style and his sides still shaved.

[Side note: picture the suit he wore in Cannes, France.]

"Wow... You look... Very b-beautiful." He stammers licking his lips.

"Awe. Well thank you. And you look very handsome."

"Thanks." He blushes.

"So... Where's your date?" She asks.

"Um... I don't have one... Anymore."

"Oh?" She asks as if she didn't already know.

"Yeah. You see.. I had this beautiful girl as my date. But I fucked it up. So now... I'm alone."

"Awe... That's really to bad." She says faking her concern.

"Hey Journey... You wanna dance?" Says Michael with a huge smile on his face.

"Sure Mike. I'd love to..." She says taking his hand. "Excuse me for a second Jason."

That burned Jason up. Here he is trying to talk to her and all she could do was ignore him. But he couldn't blame her.

He'd been an asshole to her. He'd treated her so badly. He didn't mean to. He just did.

So he watched her dance with Michael and everything about it made him angry. The way he held her, the way he touched her. The way he'd lean in to whisper things in her ear. It made him sick to his stomach. He hated feeling this way. He needed to talk to her.