Chapter Twelve:

"I love you, Jason McCann. And I know you may not love me back... But I can't help the way I feel. And I'll never love another guy the way I love you."-JG

After Jason got his bag from Tessa, we went back to the Prom. It was coming close to it ending and Principal Davis wanted to make sure I was okay.

I sat at a chair on the far end of the room, Justin's jacket still around my shoulders. My hair was no longer in it's beautiful style. It draped over my face, covering the tears I was shedding.

I closed my eyes, trying so hard not to think about what happened with Mike or Jason.

Jason...

He saved me.

He protected me.

Does that mean he loves me?

Just a little?

Suddenly I feel two large soft hands on my face. I jump a little.

"Hey hey... It's me." Jason's voice coos.

I sigh, sniffling. He kisses my forehead, raising my face a little. My hands grab his wrists as his thumbs rubbed my cheeks.

"You okay?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders not really knowing what to say.

"We can go to the room if you'd like." He suggests. I nod my head silently. He grabs my shoulders, helping me up out of the chair.

We walked out of the ballroom, and into the elevator. He held my hand the entire time and squeezed it from time to time.

Once we got to the room, he opened the door, letting me in first.

The room was beyond beautiful. I have to remember to thank Aiden for booking this room for me.

"Here let me take this." He says, taking his coat. I wrap my arms around my body.

"You okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm okay." I lie.

"Jay..." He warns.

"I promise. I'm okay."

He sighs, giving in. "Okay."

I sit on the bed, looking down at my feet. I was so emotionally drained, I couldn't even take them off. Jason walks in front of me, bending down.

"You need help?" He asks.

"Y-yeah.." I admit as he takes my shoes off one by one.

"Come on. Let's... Get you out of this." He stammers, clearing his throat.

I stand up, turning around to let him unzip my dress. I hold it as he unzips it completely.

"Damn..." He groans.

Chills run up my spine as I feel him pull my hair from my shoulder.

"You're so beautiful." He rasps kissing my neck. I wanted to move away, but my body wouldn't allow me. He keeps kissing me and eventually earns a moan.

"J-Jason... I-I..."

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have-"

"No... D-don't apologize. I-I... I-I wanted you to do it." I admit, turning to face him.

His eyes soften. "R-really?"

I sigh. I told myself I wouldn't ask or tell him this. But... Considering what Tessa told me early, it's now or never.

"I... I wanted you to be my first time..." I mumble.

"You.. Wanted?"

"I want... I-I want you to be my first."