Original Plots

Okay, so this chapter is basically a list of unused/discarded plot ideas in the book. All of these are 100% true. I had a hard time coming up with an idea I liked when I wrote this book xD anyways, enjoy!!

•There was originally no mastermind. Herobrine, being a living and self-sufficient being, was considered the mastermind.

•Ty originally is the REAL Ty, and Bodil is the REAL Bodil. There is no confusion and mixup of identities. This is because there was originally no mastermind.

•In an original character count, Matt is replaced with Preston/TBNRfrags and Ant is replaced with Rob/Woofless.

•Brice is originally killed before any murder when he is outraged by the idea of a Mansion of Mutual Killing and punches Herobrine. Herobrine narrows his eyes and says, "You broke the rules too soon." A platform shoots out from the ceiling above Brice and instantly crushes him. Everyone stares at the platform horrified until Herobrine chuckled and advises them all to leave before the platform goes back up. The idea of platforms crushing was reused in Matt's execution.

•AlterSorcerer wasn't originally in the story. The idea for a character based off of Alter Ego from the original Dangan Ronpa was suggested by a comment on an early chapter.

•AlterSorcerer originally creates a temporary AI of Mitch when he sees Jerome in distress. The Mitch AI acts exactly like the real Mitch and gives Jerome some encouraging words while everyone watches in silence. Mitch disappears and is replaced by AlterSorcerer, who explains that he created the AI based on in formation Seto had told him about Mitch. This idea was dropped because it was exactly the same as a scene in Dangan Ronpa.

•The original killer in the first murder is Jason, who used the helmet himself.

•Once the idea for a mastermind other than Herobrine came into play, Bashur was to be the mastermind.

•Suiko's name was originally Basher, but it was too similar to Bashur. Suiko is based off the Japanese word for watermelon, suika.

•The original fifth execution was only one death, where the body was hung up with a nail above the fireplace on the second floor.

•Three characters were originally going to be the victim of that death; first Brice, then Quentin, then Ryan (the real Ryan, not Ty in his suit).

•Tyler originally starts to regain his memory after being attacked by Suiko.

•The original design for Mastermind Bodil has no shades, Herobrine 'flashlight' eyes, and an entirely black suit. The candy cane tie is still there~

•Bodil's Super Duper Nasty Torture originally ends at Matt's execution, and he dies the same way.

•In the fourth murder, Jerome was originally supposed to see Matt drag Adam's body up to the fourth floor accidentally. Matt didn't see him, but Jerome was too terrified to say anything. Jerome was going to the kitchen to get a late-night snack, but goes back to the Dining Hall and sits down without getting food. Tyler comes in later for the same reason and sees Jerome staring at the wall, terrified. Tyler asks Jerome what's wrong, but Jerome insists that he's fine.

•The original Ty character that wasn't secretly a mastermind in disguise played more of a 'calm and collected guy who is good at investigating' role, like Quentin.

•Ryan originally dies, and there are five survivors.

Hope you enjoyed these original ideas! I think I know what I'm going to be doing for the Draw That Scene now. I'll try to get it done soon!