Not Yuri but an intresting dream that i really want to share with you guys....

Start from the beginning

    I was so freaking hyped

I was so freaking hyped. And he just kept laughing at my reaction. Then he said my weapon was a mix of a haladie and a wand. I was jumping up and down by this point.
Suddenly, there was an explosion, but no damage was done to the convention, everyone just fell. Then this big, muscular guy, was kneeling on the ground with his fist against the floor. I don't really know what came over me but I just ran at him when he stood up. I grabbed his arm that he lifted to smash me into the ground, but then just flipped him onto the floor on his back. From there, I grabbed his arm, twisting it while my legs were across his chest, pinning him down.
The advanced police came and inprisoned him. I was named a hero and got a Medal of Honor. Honestly, I didn't think doing that would earn me that, but I felt like it was disrespectful just to give it back. So, yeah, I am a badass Maid. Only in my dreams.
Let's call my guy friend "Gerald", that is not actually his name and I don't know any one named Gerald either. Gerald told me about where he had been living. He showed me a picture of his home and it was basically a makeshift hut that was really well made on the side of a mountain. How he gets to the city? *shrugs*
Then, Gerald told me about these cool upgrades you could get. You could basically save one of the captured Mega's. I will call them Mega's because they are really cool. Mega's were upgrades that are basically people that you unlock. By unlock, I mean you save from Frolocian lairs that are kept in cages. When you defeat the lair, you gain a key that unlocks the Mega.
How you use the mega is hard to explain but I will do it in detail. If you are confused, please comment and I will answere your question, if I can(probs just gonna make something up cuz it was in my dream). Each Mega takes on a certain form. Whether it would be a smaller person or the ability to fly. When you unlock it, it repays you by letting you posses it's form for a certain amount of time. The time that it allows you to posses it is decided by the Mega itself. What damage is done to the Mega while you are possessing it will damage the Mega when you stop posseing it. In other words, if you hurt the the body of the Mega, the Mega itself will get hurt and the damage will not be transferred to your own physical body.
With this being said, after possessing the Mega, you have to be extra careful with their health. When done possessing them, you have to take care of them. Mega's do not need to eat of drink, but they run on your energy. Because of this, the more Mega's you have the more energy you must produce.
    Then there is the Energy wing in the Convention. The energy wing is like a gym, except the more you feel like you used up energy, you are just filling up your energy's capacity. Isn't this creepy? Knowing every detail in your dream? Nope, because it was my favorite dream and I hope to never forget it.
   After having my whole reunion with Gerald, I was put on my first patrol on the city that I was on vacation in. Because Frolocs only come out at night, it is the Maid's job to defeat them and drive them out of the city when morning comes. Because Maids would need to stay up for a long time, they only patrol for two days in a week. The day before they go on night patrol, they sleep and are energized for the night. Then they get jet lag but you get used to it.
    I didn't realize how many Frolocs roamed the city at night. These creatures made loud sounds that sound like roars combined with whimpers of pain. I'm surprised people can even sleep at night.
    I found this Froloc hiding behind a building after it caught sight of Maids. Underestimating its size, I ran into close proximity to it. Boy was that a big Froloc. It's skin was blue and had leather straps crossing over his chest. He looked muscular and had a mustache-beard thing going on. He spotted me and had this insane grin of a serial killer. Judging that he had no weapons, he could tear me apart with his bear hands. I remember this part very clearly with the whole fighting thing going on, so I'm going to fill you guys in with this part as a fight scene from my perspective.

-Start-

    After realizing that my opponent was too big for me to handle by myself.  I made myself as determined as I could get. I am not going to back down from you! I quickly took out my handle and flicked it in a way that the knife would make its way shown. Still running and gaining speed, I slashed against the Froloc's stomach area.
    Despite the wound being very deep and gushing red blood, it still stood unfazed. I took a look around me while still running and see all the other Froloc's being defeated, and some just making themselves known by the cracking of bones and shrieks. As I run further and start to turn back, I hear thumps behind me. They were slow but heavy...and coming closer! I take a glance behind me and find the Froloc gaining speed behind me. It's strides where big so it was able to gain more ground that I could in five steps. Fearing for the worst, I ran into a building that had no door and was not inhabited by people. The building had spiraling stairs that went up but no floors. The stairs were thin and I could fall off if I was not paying attention. I climbed the stairs until I was tired and looked below to where the door way was. Hopefully the door was too small for him. Only, for the froloc to burst through the door frame and look dead at me in the eyes his smile didn't change and it looked murderous. It started climbing the strairs with incredible speed. My only choice was to jump.
    I willed my knife to become a wand and it did. I jumped off the stairs plummeting to the ground. The air in my lungs was suddenly nonexistent and I couldn't breath. Quickly, I pointed my wand below me and shot some bubbles. The bubbles that where shot had a higher density than other bubbles that would pop. Instead of popping, it caught me on my feet and I jumped off the bubbles again, with air in my lungs once again. As I descended from the building, I shot bubbles once I started to feel air escaping my lungs. That continued my descend towards the floor.
    I reached the ground unharmed but the thumps and rumble of the ground was still felt beneath my feet. Once again, I sprinted like my life depended on it. I mean...it kinda does...I ran past some Patrols that only stared at me strangely. "I could really use some help!!....HEY!!?? I need help!!!!....someone help me!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs throughout the city as a blue skinned muscle man chased after me. Ugh...whatever, just kill him already.
    I turned around and made my handle into a double sided knife and ran towards the blue man. With intense speed, I slashed every part of him as possible. His back, his stomache, his arms....and then I stabbed his heart...or at least where he was vulnerable. This may seem like I had just killed another human, but this was different. By the time that I had decided that I wanted to finish him off, he didn't look like a man anymore. He had dislocated his own limbs and his neck. His back was huntched over and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. So no, this was not a human. And he did all of that himself.

-End of Intense Story Telling-

    So after I killed the blue guy, I discovered that I killed the summoner. The person who summons the Frolocs. He had been summoning Frolocs ever since 2 years ago.  I was lucky that he was weak. The average summoner would be 10,000 years into experience and much stronger. But summoners like to travel, so it won't be long until another summoner decides to show up. So this temporary peace will only be expected to last a week at its most.
    Back at the convention, it was time that people would go home after patrol. The pickup line was kind of like my school's. Why am I dreaming about school?? I hate school.
    My uncle decided to pick me up in my mom's car. He was only a few years older than me so there was a big age gap between my mom and him. He drove through a lot slower than everyone liked while sweeping his hand through his hair with his sunglasses on. Of course I was embarrassed.

This ends my dream!! Comment what you thought of it!!

I AM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE MAKE A STORY USING THIS AU(Alternate Universe)!! IT DOESNT MATTER HOW SHORT IT IS, OR IF ITS ROMANTIC OR NOT. I JUST REALLY WANT PEOPLE TO USE IT BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT WOULD BE REALLY INTRESRING TO SEE WHAT YOUR ROLE IN MY DREAM YOU WERE!! WHETHER IT BE A CIVILAIN OR GERALD! PLEASE!
(If you want to mention me in your story, my name will be Twin)

Oh, and tag me in it too.