love is all that matters

5 years later
(gdi the writer is so lazy AHAHA)

kiji pov
we all graduated from school, me and hyunjin were still together and we loved each other more than anything else. our parents approved our relationship and chan oppa has a wife now! we are so proud of him, his son, luke is so cute! i love playing with him, i love kids, they are all so cheerful and energetic, cheeky and small. i was walking along han river with hyunjin when he suddenly went on his knees, i was shocked by his actions but had a hint of waht he was going to do.
"kiji ah, my favourite girl on earth, would you marry me and make me the happiest hyunjin on earth?" he asked, lifting an eyebrow, i started tearing up, nodding my head wipping my tears as he slipped a diamond ring on my finger.
"hyunjin ah... i love you so much." i said and i hugged him, staring at the beautiful diamond ring that was placed on my finger, it was so beautiful and shiny, when will i ever be happier than this, hyunjin was my everything, well yea we were in a legal age to be married together but now we had to tell out parents, we headed over to hyunjin's to spread our good news but saw our parents together and the room was really nicely decorated. i looked over at hyunjin and he just smiled at me,
"did you say yes?" the boys suddenly popped out of nowhere, i smiled at them being so cute,
"yes, yes i did." i answered.
"awhhh my baby sister is getting married! hyunjin take good care of her ok?" changbin asked,
"hyung! you got your own girl to take care of! make sure you keep her safe too!" hyunjin said, teasing changbin, he nodded and brought us to out parents. we talk for awhile about our marriage and how we have been.
(time skip to 30 mins later into the talk)
"we approve the marriage!" out parents said in unison, i hugged hyunjin and he gave me a peck on the lips, i smiled, knowing the best boy on earth is now going to be my husband.

oh yea i have not forgotten about rihee yet! shes dating changbin! see! my predictions were right! changbin oppa would fall for her and she would fall for him back, they are a really sweet couple and oppa is deciding to propose to her soon yeet!

a/n
i hope yall liked this chapter, is really short:/