a mess

kiji pov
i laid on my bed, scanning thru my phone checking for messages, pictures and snaps. there was nothing interesting on my whatsapp so i went to ig and saw a post which saerin posted

114❤️ 105 comments saerinrin:"my little date today!! aint he the cutest boyfriend you could ever ask for? hugs and kisses to my hyunjinnie❤️🙆‍♀️‼️"hyunjinnie: saerin is cuter than me!! love you😘❤️binnie:

114❤️ 105 comments
saerinrin:"my little date today!! aint he the cutest boyfriend you could ever ask for? hugs and kisses to my hyunjinnie❤️🙆‍♀️‼️"
hyunjinnie: saerin is cuter than me!! love you😘❤️
binnie:...
lilmaknae: @hyunjinnie :o

i read some comments and saw that changbin and jeongin weren't happy with it, i sighed to myself knowing i'll never be able to love hyunjin. it was hopeless, everything in life, i tossed and turned around on my bed until i received and message, i blindly opened it.

whatsapp
hyunjinnie
hyunjinnie :
aye whats up kid!
seen;6.57pm

i stared at the text and was too weak(?) to reply, hyunjin, the person im in love with, is dating another girl? who will even have the strength to text them back. after a few minutes, hyunjin texted me again.

hyunjinnie :
kiji? are you there?
seen;7.00pm

hyunjin pov
i was bored as saerin had to go home so i went home and decided to text kiji, i knew she would be online as shes my bestest friend.

whatsapp
kiji🦄😭
me:
aye whats up kid!
seen;6.57pm

is kiji okay? why isn't she replying? she left me on seen!

me:
kiji? are you there?
seen;7.00pm

oh god i must have done something to her, she never ignores me, even if i make her super angry. i got worried and called her.

contact info
name: kiji🦄😭
status: you are my sunlight

message
call
video call

i tapped on the call button and once i called her, she declines the call. i got even more worried and decided to text changbin hyung

whatsapp
changbin hyung
me:
hyung!!! why is kiji not answering me? please answer! im really worried!

changbin hyung:
i dont think now is the right time to text her hyunjin, you have done something wrong, maybe not wrong for you, but it broke her heart, she does not want to face you or even talk to you now! my sister is hurt because of you kid! im really sorry, it was also because of you, she did not come to school today.

me:
oh... okay... thanks hyung...

i sighed and put down my phone, messing my hair up as i thought about what i did to hurt her, i did not do anything right? im pretty sure i did not,
"what did i dooo?" i screamed out loud and slammed the table, jeongin suddenly ran in
"hyung! you oka-"jeongin said in shocked but he discontinued his sentence when he saw my hair and my face
"hyung... whats wrong? why are you acting like that? is there a problem?"he shot all the questions at me.
"nothing is going right jeongin! nothing! what did i do to make kiji hate me! why does she hate me!" i screamed giving jeongin a tight warm hug.
"hyung... i dont think any of us is happy for you right now... we dont like you dating saerin, but we know you love her so we did not do anything to you. it did not affect any of us, it affected someone who loves you though, if you never knew who loved you all this time, think of the person who is hurt right now, maybe, maybe you will find out." jeongin said to me and pat my back. hurt? me? what? who did i hurt because of this relationship? is it kiji? i know i hurt her, but i did not know in what way. i wished everything as perfectly fine, why did this happen only when i started dating saerin?