"4 tickets, now listen...we have to take all our precautions this time," Harry whispered, glancing at Niall and I looked at him too. 

 "You guys got more doses right?" I asked in reference to the medication from the mental hospital to knock the patients. Harry nodded slightly and he took a deep breath. 

"We should be careful about dosing though...it can be dam-" he started, but I cut him off and nodded. 

"We didn't give him enough last time, we know better now! We'll give him more so he won't cause any more problems," I mumbled as I took Harry out of the room. 

"Get packing, we leave tomorrow morning," I grinned, finally going to make it. 

****Kate's POV****

Liam reluctantly moved in with me after he found out about Niall and he shut down. He didn't talk, he didn't eat, and he really didn't move. Jay and I had been calling police every day trying to locate Niall and that stupid gang that was ruining my best friends entire life. 

"Liam...do you want to go out to lunch? I think it's a good idea for you to get out...please?" I practically begged, but he just continued to sit there, not looking at me or anything. I felt tears in my eyes as I sat next to him on the couch and put my hand gently on his shoulder. 

"Babe, we're doing everything we can...I promise we are...don't you think Niall would want you to be active and living your life?" I asked softly and he glanced at me, his usual happy, bubbling brown eyes were dull and glazed with tears. 

"I miss him so much. I don't want to do anything without him...I miss him Kate! I MISS HIM!" he screamed out in absolute pure agony as he threw himself into my arms and I just held him as he sobbed into my shoulder and held me tightly. I rubbed his back, not knowing what to say to him to comfort him. Jay came in the house and he glanced at us and then looked down. 

"Do you want me to go get you guys something to eat? I'm on lunch break," he whispered, coming over and touching my shoulder while Liam began blubbering. 

"Liam...? Do you want anything?" Jay asked softly as Liam sniffled and glanced at Jay, shaking his head. 

"No, no thank you. I'm not hungry. Thank you though," he whimpered and I bit my lip and brushed back Liam's hair which was unruely do to his lack of getting ready each day. 

"Liam, please at least eat something. You haven't eaten hardly anything in 2 weeks," I whispered and he sighed, crawling out of my arms and slumping into the couch. 

"I'll have a burger," he whispered and Jay nodded as he quickly kissed my forehead and headed out. I turned on the TV before I moved over and curled up into Liam's arms. He just sat there, occassionaly whimpering and squeezing me closer. 

"Have you called today?" he whispered as I glanced up at him. 

"Not yet love," I replied and he swallowed hard. I played with the stubbled on his chin as he dozed off and I sighed. Liam and Niall had suffered absolute hell and we'd all thought it was over and now we had to deal with this? At least last time Liam and Niall had been together...luckily in the same hospital too...but now....now we had no idea where Niall was because we didn't have a tracker. I didn't want to say it, but I had a feeling Niall wasn't in the same country as us anymore and that we would never find him again, but I kept hope for Liam. As Liam was sleeping, Jay dropped off some lunch and then I went outside to read. While I was outside, I heard the phone ringing and I quickly grabbed it. 

"Hello?" I asked softly and I heard a bunch of noises and talking in the background. 

"Mrs. Applin?" someone asked and I took a deep breath, recognizing the man's voice as the police officer we'd been speaking to for the past 2 weeks to help us with Niall. I was at a loss for words for a minute before I built up enough courage to ask what he was calling for.

"Yes, she's speaking," I whispered and held my breath, still terrified of what this call was leading to. 

"The airport just notified us that 4 plane tickets were purchased for a flight to America and it was under Niall's name...we think we may have a lead. They'd use Niall's name because they know their names are out there and Niall's isn't. The flight leaves tomorrow morning," the man spoke and I felt my heart beating faster than it had in a long time. I nodded frantically, playing with my hair. 

"Of course, yes...we'll be there. Thank you so much," I practically cried into the phone and hung up, running into the living room and jumping on sleeping Liam. He jumped up, gasping and staring at me in horror. 

"They think they found Niall!" I screamed and Liam's face suddenly became replenished and lively again. 

"My baby? My Niall?!" he screamed, clutching onto my shoulders like his life depended on it and I nodded happily, hoping that this "lead" would bring us to Niall and give all of us our happily ever after...

A/N: I love how long I have to drag everything out to make a really dramatic, juicy story. Love me. 

Comment&Vote<3