Chapter 6: Together

Start from the beginning

"Have you been to our secret garden?" he asked, his smile growing wider, resembling a kid excited about going to a toy store. However, your attention was caught on something peculiar—'Secret...Garden...?'

You cringed and shot him a confused look, shaking your head. "A. Se. CreT. Gar. Den?" you trailed off, too shy to even pronounce the words properly.

"It's like a hidden garden that even some of our hyungs don't know about!" Jungkook explained with excitement, and you nodded, absorbing the information. "So, want to come?" he asked, his eyes gleaming with enthusiasm, expecting the same level of energy. You smiled softly, attempting to find a polite way to decline, but it seemed too heartless to reject such an offer. "Sure," you found yourself saying, your mind surrendering to the situation. "I'll be waiting outside then!" Jungkook happily declared before bouncing away down the stairs, leaving you with a chuckle at his infectious energy.

Without further ado, you went to take a bath and wore simple clothes. After a quick glance at the mirror, you headed out of your room, making your way down the stairs. To your surprise, Jungkook was not alone; Taehyung and Jimin were accompanying him.

'What a group... This'll be pretty tiring,' you thought as you let out a sigh. The unexpected addition to the expedition hinted at a potentially chaotic adventure.

"Oh, Y/n! You're finally here!" Jimin exclaimed, drawing the attention of your two other brothers. "Perfect timing, Y/n! Let's go!" Taehyung smiled widely as he led the group.

The enthusiasm in their voices made it clear that this "secret garden" was something special to them. You decided to join in, curious about what awaited you.

The trip there was quite far and tricky, with Taehyung leading the way. You all engaged in a bit of parkour here and there, making you question whether you should act helpless and clueless or reveal a bit of your ability. In the end, you chose to maintain a perfect balance.

"Here, take my hand, Y/n. It's slippery here," Jungkook offered, extending his hand. You accepted it, grateful for the gesture.

'I could've easily jumped through that...' Your thoughts echoed as you felt a sense of discomfort at hiding your abilities to this extent.

Walking a bit, you finally saw a large and tall gate, making you gasp in awe. As the group went inside, a strong scent of flowers enveloped you. Looking around, you marveled at the entire space surrounded by a vibrant array of flowers, and the three boys observed your reaction with satisfied smiles.

"It's beautiful, right?" Jimin asked, making you simply nod, too stunned to reply properly. Laughter could be heard from the others, but you didn't mind as you continued gazing at the purple clematis in full bloom. Then, the next second, you found yourself running around with the trio, all thanks to the idea of your brother Taehyung, who proposed an entertaining bet: the first one to catch the elusive blue butterfly would be treated to Starbucks by the three who lost.

You who was now contemplating if you should just use your skills and just take the butterfly—but even for you, Catching a butterfly was a bit hard unless you were to kill it— you decided to play a little dumb and somehow ended up almost falling if not for the godly hands of Jungkook who grabbed your elbow in the nick of time. Giving an apologetic smile and a thanks at the boy,  you guys continued running towards the blue butterfly—FOR HOURS.

"I GOT IT!" Taehyung loudly exclaimed as he cupped the butterfly, trapping it between his large hands. The rest of you sat down, clearly exhausted. "Damn it," Jimin cursed, pushing his black hair back. "Eh, were you expecting to catch a butterfly at that height..?" Jungkook said nonchalantly, creating a silent atmosphere. The next second, there was a sudden burst of laughter, except for the man being laughed at.