Chapter 13: The Ultimate Roar

Start from the beginning

Roubaul: "Stop this young man!" I look back and see the old man standing there. "You're life isn't worth mine! I know that you figured out my secret! You know these people aren't real! So why are you doing this!?"

You: "I'm Not Doing It For You! This Is For Wendy! Imagine How'd She React If All Of You Died Like This! I Won't Let Her Live A Life Blaming Herself For Your Death!" As I finish though, the blast flies above me, no longer aimed at the guild. I look back again, and see the flying Pegasus thingy from earlier. "Couldn't have come sooner huh?" Then it begins falling from the sky. "Oh, fucking fantastic!" I scream throwing my hands in the air. "First Erza gets poisoned, then Wendy gets taken, then I have to stop Nirvana's blast, and now there's a giant metallic Pegasus falling form the sky. Still, not the most eventful day in my history..." -_- I groan and jump up to the Pegasus as it's falling from the sky. Then I begin hearing a different voice in my head.

Hibiki: "You must destroy all 6 at once!" Huh?

You: "Ok I already have one annoying voice in my head, I don't need another one."

Hibiki: "What? Who's this?"

Lucy: "Is that you?"

Erza: "It's M/n!" I send two separate waves of energy from my feet as we get closer to the ground I realize we're coming in too hot.

You: "Oh shit." I sigh as I know what's coming.

Erza: "What is it M/N? What's wrong?"

You: "Anybody on this Pegasus, we're coming in hot. And I happen to be under it right now."

Lucy: "Well Don't Stay Under There!" Wow, no shit.

You: "Too Late." I get crushed by the gigantic Pegasus. Awww, this legitimately sucks right now. I am able to maneuver my hand to a position where my claws can extend through it, then I punch through the holey metal. I continue to cut away at it until I'm able to push myself through, although the sharpened metal cuts me up pretty good. I groan and walk out of the destroyed Pegasus. "Well, at least it's the fun part now." I trudge into the lake and begin lazily swimming across it. I arrive at the large spider thingy. I jump up and land on it, but am surprised to see some kind of ancient city on it. "The hell?" Then my ear twitches, I heard something, to my left, but where...? Then I hear it again, I take off towards it, then begin smelling an all too familiar scent. I arrive at the scene. I see Erza, Jellal, and Midnight. "Ok, what in the absolute Fuck! Is going on here?" I say pointing at the ground. "Please tell me that asshole isn't against us anymore." I say pointing towards Jellal, Erza nods, thankfully. "Ok then, that means you." I say pointing at Midnight. "Are the enemy, correct?" Erza nods again, but I could hear her heavy breathing from here.

Erza POV

You: "Ok Midnight, your fight is with me now." He says pointing his thumb at himself. "Erza, take Jellal and go. And Jellal, you're on thin ice, don't fuck this up." Then he looks back to Midnight. "Let's end this quick."

Midnight: "With those wounds, it will be. You do remember what happened last time we fought, right?"

You: "It won't be the same this time." He growls back at him.

Midnight: "Oh really, I believe last time you ended up on the ground with a branch through your chest, I'm surprised you're still alive after that." What?! M/n was that injured this entire time? He throws off his jacket, revealing poorly wrapped, extremely bloody bandages around his side.

You: "I know your secret now, it will be different... Erza! Go destroy those damned lacrimas!" I nod and run off.

Your POV

You: "Let's do this." I charge him. "Heavenly Dragon God Fist!" He smirks, thinking I'll use magical energy against him to deflect again. But, at the last second, I dissipate the spell and punch him full force. He goes careening backwards into the wall of one of the buildings.