"Bethenny Goirdano, her mates are One Direction and their leaving for a whole month without telling her."

"Why would they do that to her?"

She just shrugged her shoulders.

"You guys can go into Simon's office and start there."

"Alright."

"Beth was in there so it should be unlocked already."

"Cool."

{Bethenny}

My hair was still curly from the interview, but now it was wavy and the curls were super duper loose and they were back to normal, though it was still brown with the blonde highlights. She did pink lip stain and a sparkly nude eye shadow. "Thanks Lou, I'm going to miss you."

"Aw babe don't be sad it's just a month."

"Seems like a lifetime."

"I know." She gave me a sad smile, then packed up and left.

I went back to Anastasia at the front desk and I saw her with all my things.

"Hi!"

"Hi Ana."

"Here goes your glasses and your duffel, Trisha said okay"

"Okay, thank you for doing all this."

"Anything for you babe and just to let you know Five Seconds of Summer are in Mr. Cowell's  office."

"Alright I will get down to business with them."

"They can keep you busy for the month."

"You know what , You're totally right." The phone rang and I took that as my cue to leave. I took the elevator up to his office and then walked right in to see four exceptionally fit lads, that looked bored, but then they noticed my presence and looked startled.

Well then.

{Calum}

We were waiting for Simon's daughter to get here, bored out of our minds.

"I have nothing to do." I whined.

"Cos we didn't know." Luke retorted

I was gonna make a comeback when the most beautiful girl in the entire universe came in. She smiled at us and then her eyes shot down to her wrist and then i got a tingling sensation in mine causing me to look down. Her wrist, my wrist, The back of Michael's neck, Luke's ankle, and Ashton's shoulder blade all turned a bright blue.

I knew exactly what this meant.

The boys and I all looked at each other before we engulfed her in a hug. Her angelic giggle made me weak at the knees.

"This is quite a shocker! But we are now bonded for life." She giggled

"Have you heard any of our songs?" Mikey asked.

"Of Course! I bought the slsp and don't stop ep's, I love try hard and out of my limit and I adore heartbreak girl! Oh and I love your early covers."

"Hear that Luke? Our girl is a fan of us!" Ashton whispered

"So when Simon gets here he's gonna want to start immediately, so why don't we start rehearsing." She said a little excited.

"Well we don't have a song." Luke told her.

"You guys have lots of songs!"

"Babe, we wanna do something new."

"Well I have something, but you have to help me finish it."

"That's cool."

"Let me change first." We nodded and she grabbed her her bag, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?"

"Well ash, I don't know maybe I'm going to get snack! Ding Dong I'm going to change!"

"Why can't you do it here?"

"Fine!"

She kicked off her converse and then peeled of her shirt and pants, leaving her in black lace. I think we all kinda stopped breathing. She threw on a Grey Nirvana tee and black skinny jeans. She pulled on her black toms and then turned back around to us. "Alright So, so far I have just the chords, my lyrics just weren't in motion today."

She started playing and then telling us about how she wanted it to have edge but meaning and she wanted it to be from a different point of view. We watched in awe as she explained and she would play  with the strings as she talked. She eventually got up and sat on a stool in the Booth.

"So um, let's just try some stuff out." We got up and sat on the stools next to her, Ashton at his drum.

She she grabbed her guitar and started explaining and demonstrating which direction we were going in and when the chords were going to change. We listened intently, taking in everything she was saying, understanding it completely. We all knew that we wanted to please her, make sure that she understood that we cared about what she was saying and that we weren't slacking off. So eventually we started working on the actual song, and we came up with lyrics and changed some, we heard the door open but paid no attention to it. We finished the song and then Simon came into the booth. "I see you've met darling Bethenny!"

"Yes we have."

"You must be Luke."

"No, I'm Calum, he's Luke." I pointed to Lucas who was sitting beside Ashton.

"That's Ashton and that's Michael." I pointed them out and they did an awkward wave thing, Bethenny Giggled at their awkwardness and whispered.

"He doesn't bite." We laughed at how she noticed our caution. Angering him would mean no Bethenny for us.

"They're ready!"

"How do you know?"

"They've been with me the whole time, duh!"

"Alright, if you say so. Boys Charlize is gonna get you changed because this is going on YouTube. Your hair is oddly fine, so I think Just wash will be Fine, I'll see you four soon!" He walked away leaving us an embarrassed looking Bethenny.

"We're still gonna canoodle you." Michael whispered.

She just laughed and walked out of the booth. We followed her out and into a room where five ladies stood. Four at hair stations and 1 by the 5 racks of clothing. We were pushed down into chairs and Bethenny's phone rang. She ran out to answer it, looking kind of nervous. The other lads noticed and we shared a look.

{Luke}

Bethenny ran out of the room to answer her phone and since I was the only one done with hair I hopped up to follow her.

She was standing in the corridor with her back to me, I stood a couple feet back as to not be seen by her. She was shakily holding the phone in her hand, her voice just above a whisper.

"You just left, not even goodbye, a see you later, a warning, nothing. I. Got. Nothing."

I couldn't hear what the other person was saying.

"Well I'm sorry, I had made plans."

"I told you."

"Well how is that my fault Harry?!"

Michael, Calum, and Ash had come out now and she was in tears.

"Okay, well I'm sorry!"

"I'm not saying that." Her hands were shaking, obviously moist from her frazzled state.

"Harry plea-." She let out a strangled, suffocated noise and dropped to her knees, the phone crashing onto the floor. We were surrounding her immediately, she was letting out muffled cries into Michael's shirt, sitting in Ashton's lap. All of our faces were contorted in pain, at the sight of our mate in pain. Each of our butterflies were glowing a strong eerie black that sent a five second burning sensation through our bodies.

It could only mean one thing.

Our mate was shutting down.