Lawrence's presents:- Rock the Red Washington Capitals shirt from Reed- Hockey Love shirt from Kenny-  This is my hockey shirt, couldn't afford a jersey shirt from Alister- Sauce hockey shirt from me- Comeback kid Washington Capitals shirt from Pa...

- Rock the Red Washington Capitals shirt from Reed
- Hockey Love shirt from Kenny
-  This is my hockey shirt, couldn't afford a jersey shirt from Alister
- Sauce hockey shirt from me
- Comeback kid Washington Capitals shirt from Paul and Autumn
- YEET shirt from Paul and Autumn
- Washington Capitals hat from Paul and Autumn
- SkullCandy headphones from Paul and Autumn

Lawrence's presents:- Rock the Red Washington Capitals shirt from Reed- Hockey Love shirt from Kenny-  This is my hockey shirt, couldn't afford a jersey shirt from Alister- Sauce hockey shirt from me- Comeback kid Washington Capitals shirt from Pa...

My presents:
- Star Wars backpack from Alister
- I'd rather be at a concert shirt from Kenny
- All Time Low shirt from Lawrence
- Fall Out Boy shirt from Reed
- Headphones shirt from Paul and Autumn
- Fall Out Boy Jacket from Paul and Autumn
- Celtic knot bracelet from Paul and Autumn
- Camouflage headphones from Paul and Autumn

"We do have two more presents for each of you boys."Autumn started and gave each of us a box.

We opened them and they were Lokai bracelets

"If you guys don't like the colour you got, you can switch them up if you want." Autumn told us.
We nodded and I put my rainbow one on.
"And the other present we have for each of you, is right here." Paul told us giving us each a present with our names on it.
We opened them and they were tie dye shirts that had SAUCE on it.

I normally don't wear clothes with a ton of colour, but I actually like the bracelet and my SAUCE shirt

"These are sick. Where'd you get them?" Reed asked.
"I saw them when I went shopping with Kian and made sure I came back to get them the next day." Autumn answered.
He nodded and Paul said "What do you guys want for breakfast?"
"Pancakes!" The boys shouted.
I jumped because of the noise and Paul shushed the boys.
"Are you okay with pancakes, Kian?" Paul asked me.
I nodded and he got up and went to the kitchen.

"Mom, where did you find the sauce hockey shirts? They're awesome." Lawrence asked.
"I went with Kian and he spotted them. He also found the YEET shirts." Autumn answered.
The boys nodded and Autumn went into the to kitchen to help Paul with breakfast.
"Did you have a good Christmas, Kian?" Alister asked.
I nodded and he sat next to me.
"Can I hug you?" He asked me.
I gave him an unsure look and he said "You don't have to hug back. And I won't hug you hard."
I nodded and he smiled.
He gently hugged me and then pulled away after ten seconds.
All the boys asked if they could hug me which I said yes to because I didn't want to be rude and I wasn't uncomfortable with it. Autumn and Paul have hugged me before, but they asked my permission before hand and I didn't hug back.
Paul called us into the kitchen for breakfast and we walked to the kitchen and sat down.
Kenny and Reed sat next to me and we started eating.

Once we finished eating, Autumn told all of us to put our presents in our rooms so they weren't all over the living room floor. I brought all my stuff upstairs and put it away.
"Hey Kian, I bet you can't beat me in COD." Alister said coming into my room.
"You're on." I replied.
He smiled and we walked to the game room.
We picked up the controllers and started playing.
He beat me twice and I beat him once.

"Not bad for a little kid." Alister smirked.
I rolled my eyes and shook my head.
"You totally are a little kid. You're not even a teenager yet." Alister said.
I shook my head no in disagreement and he smiled.
"Are you sure? Because last time I checked, little kids laugh when they're tickled." He smirked.
I tried to get up by he stopped me.
He started tickling me and I laughed.
"See, still a little kid." He smirked and stopped tickling me.
I stuck my tongue out at him and he did the same.
He put his arm around me and smiled.
We did our hand shake which is a high five and a first bump. I do that with all the boys not just him.

Kenny came into the room and sat next to me.
"So who won?" He asked.
"I won twice and Kian won the last game." Alister answered.
Kenny nodded and asked me "Do you like playing video games?"
"Kind of." I answered.
"Your accent is awesome." Kenny said ruffling my hair.
I smiled and he Kenny asked me "How do you still have your accent?"
"Because for the first three years of his life, he was with his mom who had an Irish accent. So he learned how to talk and he kept it." Alister explained.
Kenny nodded and said "You're name's pretty cool too. What does it mean?"
"Ancient and God is gracious." I replied.
Kenny nodded and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm doing another time skip in the next chapter so I can get to the part I want the story to be at.