The Beanbag Fic

One day Gerard decided to go shopping for beanbagz.

He took Frnk with him for moral support (as a child, he had been involved in a whoreific beanbag accident and ever since had hated baked beans).

He wasn't actually scared of beanbags themselves, he just lied so Fnk would come with him.

The truth was, he had some vERy important news to tell Frnki, and he thought that beanbags were the perfect way to do this.

When Gerd and Fronkh arrived at the dark-magic shop, which also happened to be his neighbourhood's local beanbag supplier, they were greeted by no other that tONY PErRY.

Well, Tony didn't exactly Greet them, he just kind of grunted, he was FAAAAR too busy dressing up his reptile.

As I'm sure you know, Tony had always looooooved turtles.,.

UNTIL ONE DAY A TURTLE POOPED ON HIM and there was no way he was gonna put up with that shit (pun-intended).

SO NOW he had his very own giant boa-constrictor named Edward, after the one and only Edward Cullen (after a terrible incident involving his crotch getting stuck in a storm-trooper suit and an actual, working lightsaber, he wasn't too keen on Starwars anymore.

So now he satisfied his inner fanboy by surrounding himself with posters of R. Pat in his vampire form and a shrine to Bella Swan.

ANNNNYWAY, back to the story,

SO GEE AND FRANK GRUNTED BACK AT TONY (common manners) and went to look at the beanbag display.

"So Gerard, what kind of beanbag do you wan..." BEFORE FRONK COULD EVEN FINISH GERAD PUSHED HIM DOWN ONTO A PARTICULARLY FEATHERY PINK BEANBAG and hopped right onto Frank's lap, still facing Frank.

"WHAT I WANT IS FOR YOU TO LISTEN TO ME" Gee shouted with much emotion (such volume).

Frank stared deeply into Gerard's Satan-Red eyes (Gee had recently started wearing contacts because he thought they made him look hella purdy.)

"I AM LISTEN TO YOU!" Frank shouted, with below-average grammar.

"Okay, this may come as a shock to you but

I'M PREGNANT FRANKIE BBY!" Exclaimed Gerard.

Frank made loud whale noises of surprise. "FRANK YOU ASSHOLE I DON'T SPEAK WHALE!!!!!!!!!!!"

"But I do," said 2007 Pete Wentz, who had just puffed out of a genie lamp (REMEMBER THIS IS A MAGIC STORE!)

"OKAY EXTREMELY-EMO WENTZ! TELL ME WHAT FRANKIE IS SAYING!"

"He asked who the father of the baby is!" Said The Lord Of Emo.

"FRANK YOU IDIOT ITS YOU DONT YOU REMEMBER WHEN WE FRICKLE FRACKLED LAST WEEK AND YOU GRABBED MY..." but before Gerard could go into extremely explicit and erotic detail of their frickle frackle, MIKEY FUCKING WAY WALKED IN AND STARTED MAKING OUT WITH PETE!

Gerard started to pelt Ouija Boards at Pikey (he himself was more of a Rikey man).........,..

BUT THEN FRANK TOUCHED GERD'S BUTT AND LICKED GEE'S NOSE!

GERARD LICked Frank's nose back and soon they were full-on nosing out!

They had to stop when the pink-feathery beanbag they sat on started to fangirl, because yes, even it ships Frerard (further proving that everything in existence ships Frerard).

So the beanbag screamed "OMFG FRERARD IZ REAL OMG BRB DYING".

But then it actually died.

IT EXPLODED FROM FEELS AND PINK FEATHERS FLEW DOWN AROUND FRERARD AND PIKEY.