15

justin
go ahead. call me all the names in the book. tell me how i'm scum for kissing my best friends girl ( while he's less than ten feet away ). i've stopped caring at this point. i am also not afraid to admit that this thing with zoë is based solely on physical attraction, i am okay with that. i wanted her and i am not the kind of man to deny myself of what i want.

so i kissed her. fast and all consuming at first but the gentle strokes of her sweet tongue slowed me. her fingers played in my damp hair, the tips of her fingers brushing against my scalp. it felt so good. my hands slid up the front of her shirt, taking hold of her heavy breasts. she whimpered. i hadn't even done much and she whimpered. my cock twitched, straining against the front of my jeans.

the barely audible squeaks that left her lips as my thumbs toyed with her nipples egged me on. my lips slid from hers, down her chin, jaw and finally to her neck. i planted wet open mouthed kisses against her neck.

she gasped when i bit down on her already bruised skin. "jay..." my fingers twisted her right nipple at the same time pinching the left. she cursed. "justin. w-we gotta stop." her hands pushed against my chest, forcing my head from the crook of her neck.

my breath was unsteadily and her gaze was wild. there was an annoying throb between my legs and i could just guess how wet she was. what i'd do for a taste. "stop? why?"

zoë looked at me dumbfounded before creating more space between us. she turned to face the mirror once again, fingering through her wild mane. i could see her dark nipples pressed against the thin fabric of her shirt. her gloss was smudged and i could still taste it on my tongue.

"you're seriously going to ignore this?" i made a gesture between the two of us.

she sighed, glancing up at me through the mirror. "yes. i have a boyfriend. who happens to be my best friend. this is just one weekend and we're adults, we can control ourselves." she pulled her lips into a tight lipped smile.

i might have believed her. maybe. if she hadn't given her entire speech to the bulge in my pants.

+

at the last minute, harris decided he wasn't in the mood for burgers which caused a whole ripple effect, suddenly anna was sick of red meat and keith cared all of a sudden cared about the wellbeing of the cows and then ethan was worried about his keto dietary needs. we ended up at some sushi bar that could be smelt from a mile away.

sushi was never and will never be my first choice. but majority rules.

we sat around a large square table. harris, anna and keith sharing a menu on one side and zoë in the middle of dylan and me. ethan at the head of the table droning on about god knows what.

"what looks good, babe?" dylan's arm rested heavily around zoë's shoulders as she peered through her options.

she hummed. "not sure. everything looks so... interesting."

dylan looked at her for a while before slipping the menu from her fingers and shutting it. he smiled. "how about we share the sashimi platter?" his hand rubbed circles on her back and she nodded.

"ooh! that's what we're getting. we should just get a big one for the table?" anna suggested looking around for approval.

the waiter came moments later. extremely tall and lean, dark cropped hair and green eyes. he grinned when ethan caught his eye. he took our order his eyes never leaving the head of the table. ethan acted unfazed, but i could tell he was more than flattered.

conversation fell amongst us naturally. it was like years hadn't gone by. keith talked excitedly about the upcoming tour, promising front row tickets to all his local shows. harris and anna enthused about their wedding, listing every detail besides the date.

keith was in the middle of a very in-depth description of his album cover when i noticed zoë shifting comfortably beside me, her face fiend interest but her eyebrows were knitted. i glanced over at dylan, one hand underneath his chin as he watched keith, the other underneath the table - seemingly on his lap.

i took a subtle peak. that son-of-a-bitch, i fucking taught him that. he would know nothing about under the table fingering if it wasn't for our failed double date. mine showed , his did not. that's a story for another time though. how could he steal my moves right in front of me!?

zoë sighed, her head falling slack for a second. her hips twisted slightly and she gave a subtle arch of her back. i watched as her eyes fell shut. fuck. was she coming? her body stiffened and her cheeks flushed. holy fuck she was coming.

her hips rose and a squeak left her lips. it could have been mistaken for a tiny sneeze. her body relaxed, breath uneven as she blinked her eyes. dylan's fist rested on the table, a smug expression on his face.

the waiter returned with our platter and everyone dug in. the image of zoë's all too subtle climax replied in my mind. it was cute but i wanted to get so much more out of her.

so so much more.

+

like me, zoë didn't seem all that intrigued by the plate of raw fish staring back at her. she tried a spicy tuna roll and spit it back out. dylan scolded her and she apologized for not swallowing... ha. ha.

anna and harris left moments after paying their share of the bill. ethan boo'd them for leaving so early. he then made the brilliant suggestion to go bar hopping. dylan was in and keith was a fast second.

now if my memory serves me right i know zoë is not a fan of bar hopping. not in the slightest. she declined and assured dylan he could go ahead without her. i used exhaustion as my excuse and was tastefully boo'd. not that i minded.

especially not after parking my car with zoë beside me. her thumbs tapped quickly against her phone when i made a sudden decision. i had come onto this girl twice. twice. and both time i was denied.

now we were going to be alone for the duration of the night and this would be a good a time as any to fall back and let her come to me ( pun intended ).

i could do this. i knew this girl. we were friends. i could ignore the burning attraction i had for her. i could do this.

i cleared my throat. "you're still hungry right?"

she laughed, looking up at me. "you too?"

"sushi does not substitute a burger. wanna order in, maybe watch a few movies?"

she grinned wide. "god, yes. i have the perfect film." she was quick with unfastening her seatbelt and sliding out. i took a greedy look at her ass as she strutted to the front door.

i'm human, okay? i can't ignore what's right in front of me. i just needed to make sure to keep my hands to myself.