14

zoë
jesus christ, that body. if it wasn't enough having to see jay walking around in that unbelievably tight shirt and those jeans that hugged his ass perfectly, now him and dylan are going for a swim.

jay wore a pair of loose swim trunks that fell just above his pelvic bone. the vline at his hips was on full display and in great need of being licked.

why did i suggest we act as if nothing was going on between us? i hated this. it was awkward at breakfast. he can make a mean french toast, though.

jay was constantly giving me these side glances with this lustful look in his eye. dylan remained oblivious to it all. with a huge smile he suggested that jay and him go for a swim after they've eaten.

i changed into the white two piece i favored and met the two of them outside. i planned on swimming with them until my eyes met jay's. standing with his hands on his hips, he spoke with dylan only making momentary eye contact with me.

i laid on the lawn chair. i didn't trust myself wet and that close to him, even if my boyfriend would be just inches away.

sun bathing instead of swimming with them wasn't as good of an idea that i thought. from where i sat, i could see everything.

the way his muscles flexed with each stroke of his arm, the tightening of his abs with each breath he took, that grin and adorable chuckle every time dylan joked. i couldn't advert my eyes even if i tried.

"why don't you come in, babe!" dylan called with the wave of his arm. we've been out here for a little over an hour and i've spent most of my time, gawking at mr forbidden and day dreaming about the feeling of his hands all over my body.

"sure!" i spoke not being able to come up with a good reason why i didn't want to go in the water.

i could feel jay's eyes on me as i descended into the water. his eyes wandered over my curves, lingering at my hips. i sent a secret smirk in his direction, instantly regretting it.

dylan is my boyfriend.

dylan wrapped his arms around my waist once i was in. he pulled my body up against his before pressing his lips against mine. his lips moved slowly at first, but quickly became hungry. dylan moves his hands from my waist down to my exposed ass, kneading it under his palms.

i pulled back as he began pushing his hips against mine. "dylan." gesturing behind me at jay who was clearly watching.

"oh, he doesn't care." despite his words, dylan released me. "do you bud?" attention was now fully on jay who just simply shook his head.

"nope. i've heard this guy have sex countless times back in college." a detail that wasn't really needed. i forced a laugh. dylan quickly joined in with the laughter, seemingly pleased that jay's words didn't offend me in any way.

the two of them quickly went back to their game as i stayed on the side, treading water. i watched each of their movements, admiring the differences on everything they do. dylan was a bit more show off-y when he did things like 'hey, watch my muscles flex as i throw this ball!' 'look at me, look at me!' whereas jay was effortlessly attractive. he didn't have to present himself in a way to force people to look at him, they were already looking.

the doorbell sounded and it surprised me that i could be heard loud and clear all the way out here. jay swam to the edge of the pool where his phone was. he glanced at the screen for a moment before turning his attention back
to us.

"you wanna get that buddy?" jay's gaze stayed on dylan. he looked as confused as i felt. was he plotting to get us alone?

"why? it's your door." dylan laughed.