Chapter 31

Antonia woke up and check her phone and she got messages from Omari. She ordered some breakfast when Amaya woke up. Then they both got dressed up and went to a zoo that was in Florida.

[This is the part when Antonia goes back home]

Antonia's Outfit

At The Zoo...

"Ooh Amaya,look at the panda bears" Antonia said as she pointed and looked at Amaya.

"You see them" she said.

"Hey" Omari crept up behind her.

"Oh you scared me,what you been up to?" Antonia asked.

"Nothing really,what about you?" he asked.

"Just walking around the zoo letting her look at the animals" she pointed at Amaya as she pushed her stroller.

"Wanna sit down?" Omari asked.

"Sure" she said as she sat down and turned Amaya's stroller facing her.

"The view looks beautiful" Antonia said.

"Yeah,I think it is too,the trees make it look more better" he said.

"Mhmm" Antonia agreed.

It was a awkward silence.

"Antonia,there's something I been wanting to tell you" Omari said.

"What?" she asked.

"I think your a beautiful woman,I want to give you the world,I had feelings for you since we met but I didn't know how to tell you in the right way,so the question is will you be my girlfriend?" he said.

"I don't know,I'm not ready for another man right now I already went through a lot in my last relationship,and I don't wanna go through all that pain again" she said.

"Come on,I'm the perfect man for you,I'll buy you anything you want,I'll treat you and Amaya the queen and princess you are" he begged.

"Thanks Omari but not right now I gotta go get ready to go back home" she said as she got up and starting pushing Amaya's stroller.

"Antonia wait!!!" he shouted.

She kept walking.

At The Hotel Room....

Antonia was grabbing all her stuff out of the hotel bathroom then she fixed the beds and then she packed her and Amaya's suitcase and she left with Amaya in her carseat.

"Antonia!!" Omari stopped her.

"What do you want Omari?" she said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry about what I did earlier,can you at least forgive me" he said.

"So what you can use me?" she said.

"No,I'm not gonna use you I want us to be together that's all I want" he said.

".....I'll think about it" Antonia said calmly and then she walked to the parking lot to her car.

If you didn't understand the chapter here what's going on:

When Omari asked her did she want to be his girlfriend,she reflected previous memories of her last relationship with ex-boyfriend Michael,then she told Omari that's she couldn't because she was worried about what he would do to her. (I don't want to type the rest because I'm gon spoil if for y'all)