I stand on my tippy toes and reach for the Pandora bag that has two boxes inside. Brittany covers her eyes with her hand as I walk back over to the bed. Brittany kept my gifts in her nightstand and right now they're sitting on top of it.

"Okay, you can open your eyes." I say and Brittany removes her hand from her eyes

She smiles and takes the bag from my hand. She takes out the big box first and opens it, finding a Pandora Charm Bracelet. I already put a few charms on it, the letter B, a dancing figure, her birthstone, a crown, and a cat that's supposed to be Lord Tubbington.

"You were the one who bought me my bracelet, so I wanted you to have one." I say as I put the bracelet on her wrist. She looks down at her new bracelet and smiles.

"I love it, a lot." She says before pecking my lips, "Thank you."

"Wait, there's one more."

She goes back into the bag and pulls out a smaller sized box that's also from Pandora. She opens it and her jaw drops. She takes the ring out of the box and puts it on her finger.

"I know you're not the biggest fan of rings, so I got you something simple but not too simple." I tell her as she admires the rose gold ring, that has mini heart shaped diamonds all around it, "Do you like it?"

She finally looks at me and smiles, "I love it. I love all of it." She leans in and presses her lips against mine for a good five seconds, "I love you."

"I love you, too." I say back before leaning in for another five second kiss

"Okay, now my turn." Brittany says excitedly, as she reaches behind her and grabs the three boxes off of her nightstand. She hands them to me and smiles, "On Valentines Day, you got me a necklace that had a S on it and I wear it everyday," Brittany says as I open the first box and find the exact same one but instead of there being a S, there's a B, "So, I wanted to get you one."

I brush over the letter with my thumb and smile, "I'm most definitely wearing this everywhere and everyday."

I open the next box and see that it's two Pandora charms. One is a silver key and a gold lock hanging next to it, and another is a heart. Half of it is silver and the other half is pink and filled with little diamonds, and when you crack it open the words I love you come down.

"These are so cute, Britt. Thank you." I smile and kiss her on the lips. She pulls back and picks up the last box and holds it in her hand. I open it and automatically fall in love.

It's a rose gold Pandora Crown Ring and each spike is a diamond. I slide it onto the ring finger of my left hand and smile because this is probably the best gift I've ever gotten.

"I don't know what made us both wanna get each other a Pandora rings, but I got you this one because you're my queen and I didn't want you to forget that." Brittany says and I look away from the ring and at her.

"I love it," I tell her as I place everything back into their boxes, "This is perfect."

I put all gifts on the nightstand before smashing my lips onto hers. She places her hands on each side of my hips and begins to kiss back. I cup her face with my right hand and let my left hand slide down her bare body and stopping them on her flat stomach. I apply pressure, telling her to lay on her back, and she does. I moves my lips down to her jaw and then lower to her neck, where I start to lightly suck and nibble.

"No presents on my birthday, okay?" Brittany's breathes out and I pick my head up

"Can't promise you that."

I peck her lips two times before getting off of her and the bed to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Brittany's mouth tasted like mint, and I felt bad because I knew mine didn't.