We got on the plane, finding our seats and sat down, i gave araya to normoni for a few minutes as i put the stuff up, then i heard this girl whispering and i turned around and she was looking at me up and down. I tried to keep my calm but she kept doing. Everybody thinks I'm so quiet nah fuck that.

"Excuse me is there a problem?" I looked at her crossing my arms, as she sat up in her seat.

"Nah lmaoo, but um i was just looking at that fine ass nigga of yours , thinking he need to be with a bitch like me" she looked at me and smirked at zayvion.

"Bitch who the fuck, you betta watch yo mouth" i walked toward her, about to dog walk this hoe but zay and quan was holding me back and made me calm down.

That's when the Security walked in, "aye, aye,aye what's the problem"

" oh nothing sir" quan explained everything to him and he nodded his head.

"no fighting on this plane, a warning to all of you" and he walked away i grabbed araya from Moni sitting back down on the plane

Nova
After all the commotion that happened , i sighed and looked up at the flight attendant as she was talking about the safety rules once she was finished the plane lifted off of the ground and went into the air.

"You gon be Ight" i turned my head right looking at quan

"I think imma be fine" i rested my head on the window as he rubbed my back slowly.
.........
" aye, wake up" i woke up slowly as quan was shaking me

"I'm up are we here , what time is it"

" it's 1:30"

We all got off the plane, as we got our suitcases and walked out the airport and i heard Hali say

"yass we finally out of minnesota" she yelled as she made araya cry.

" oh I'm sorry baby girl," she smiled and started to rock her calming her down.

"We getting a cab or nah" zay said as he was looking at quan.

"Nah fuck a cab, i ordered a rental while we down here it should be here right about now."

The car pulled up and i was shocked it was beautiful.

"Damn this shit niiice" Hali said as she continued to rock araya

A lady got out the car handed quan the keys as she winked at him and she walked off. I rolled my eyes he got in the car and he popped the trunk and zayvion put all the bags in the trunk getting in the front seat.

We got in the backseat and quan started to drive off and the radio started to play.

"Can't wait to see mama" Hali said

"You mean my mama"

"Boy stfu she's like a mama to me we all grew up here quan."

"Right, quan she like a mama to me too" zayvion started to laugh.

"Right" he kept on driving as he turned his head to look back at me in the seat and i winked at him to mock the lady that gave him the keys and he rolled his eyes.

We came to a complete stop and he pulled up into his Mom driveway there was already a lot of people here at her party.

"Damn there's a lot of people" i said looking around then at normoni.

"Well we ain't late.. black people always late" quan stated. It took us five minutes to find a park , we all got out the car and i was about to get the bags until quan stopped me. "We gon Get em later" i nodded .

We all walked to the door step and quan knocked on the door doing a beat. And his mother opened the door she was so beautiful.

"My baby boy is here" she yelled to everyone in the back and she pulled quan close to him and hugged him and he hugged her back as well

"My baby boy is here" she yelled to everyone in the back and she pulled quan close to him and hugged him and he hugged her back as well. "Hey mama"

" mamaaa" she turned her head and seen Hali and she pulled her into the hug as well as zayvion.

"I missed y'all very much it's been a long time nie, glad y'all came down"

"You know we wouldn't miss it mama and this is araya" hali said.

"She so pretty"

"Thanks" Hali walked off with zayvion to go find some food and greet people as well as normoni.

" ma this is nova , the girl i was telling you about" quan said.

"Oh this is her Daquan she so beautiful"
   Daquan oh frl?

"Ma i don't go by that no more"

" boy i don't care,"

I interrupted their conversation " so i hope it was good things he was telling you."

"Ain't nothing to worry about sweetie, good things" she shook my hand and walked off.

Quan looked at me as he walked off , to go greet all his friends and family etc.

"Well okay then.." i whispered to myself and walked over to the dj to request a song...