Chapter 3

After some days having constantly nightmares I woke up once again and felt tears flowing down my cheeks. My breathes heavy and painful I opened my eyes. The light from the sun hitting me on my face and my eyes burning like fire red. I tried to get up as I struggled to see and not hit anything in my way to get some water and try to calm down. These days my nightmares were getting intense and causing me more pain- mentally and physically. I tried days and days not to think about it but in the end I would end up in the same thought. This had to stop. I didn't knew why they started again, I didn't knew why they had stopped before. Everything felt so out of place these past few weeks.

School was the same.. nothing really was happening. I had homework and I was doing the homework like always when I would go to our room. Luna was always everyday going to parties with guys and well her new love Jared. The guy she was talking about all night and going crazy over how gorgeous he looks. They are actually one of the hottest couple in the school now, who would have guessed?

  As for Ethan he didn't show up in school at all these days. Last time he showed up I apologised to him that I didn't meet him under the tree. The only person who would come out of the ''bad boys'' group was Ryan. James and Ethan were gone for a whole week and they didn't seem to be in the school too. The teachers didn't say really anything about it or asked anything, it was as if they were never actually here.

Ryan was quiet and didn't do or said much. He was coming to classes normally and after that ''BAM'' he was gone like the others, except he would be back the next day. I for once was kind of bored of everything here, the only thing I would find fun or relaxing to do was going inside the forest like always. Lucky for me today was Saturday and we didn't have classes which I came to hate so much but I still was one of the best students. I had to remain one too so I wouldn't make my mother unnecessarily worried.

The only class I enjoyed was the history of angels one. We learned that angels who fall down are named fallen angels and when they pair with a human and leave the human pregnant the baby is going to be a nephilim and some nephilims who come from powerful fallen angels they get to have a bigger power then the other ones. Pretty interesting stuff.

After a few hours of thinking and watching TV while eating junk food like chips, I got up and took my jean light blue jacket and black all star shoes and wore them. I checked to see if I have my phone with me and my keys and then I went out to take a walk around the place. The only place I knew here now well was the forest, I didn't search other places because I didn't really feel the need to do that.

Walking past the other campus houses and seeing couples flirting and kissing, well more like making out which was gross for me because of the idea of saliva and another saliva- eww. Let's just say I was never a kissing or flirting person. I never actually even knew how to flirt of even kiss. My first kiss was stolen by Ethan. I wonder though why I didn't dislike it and wanted more... I guess that's maybe the reason why everyone just loves to make out- everywhere. I pass by them and went and went until I got to a place past the big tree in frond of the school and a little pathway near a warehouse.

In all horror movies warehouses were no good but in my case I was curious at what was lying behind. I walked the never ending pathway and got tired. I looked up to see if I can see the sky but all I could see were the trees and the leaves that were slowly getting yellow-green and falling down. I checked the time and it was still evening so I decided to walk further down. There were a lot of flowers here and they seemed in a good condition, it seemed like someone was taking care of them. The flowers were full of colors but they seemed like they would slowly start to give in and die too.

One thing I loved the most when I was feeling down was walking in pathways or even normal roads with flowers and trees while listening to music. It would automatically make my mood better and well I would feel better too. Sometimes I would even pick up the fallen flowers from the road and place them on the alive ones so they wouldn't be lonely lying down on the ground and being walked on by people. It's pretty stupid I know, but still I can't just ignore them.