Chapter 1

I woke up, 7:30.. shit. I was late for the first day of my new school. My mother got divorced from my father after him cheating on her. I know- that sucks. Well to tell you the truth.. I never actually wanted them to be together anymore. They were fighting a lot in the past few years and I kind of was tired of it, that's why I felt kind of ok and not really sad or- depressed when they told me they would get divorce. The hard part was actually to choose which one I would prefer to live with. I loved my father as much as I loved my mother, but I guess I felt more comfortable to live with my mom then my dad. My name's between Star. I know it sounds ''snobbish'' but well that's the name my parents gave me, and I have to tell you I kind of like it... I always loved the stars and wanted to see what is beyond them but never was able to. I sometimes wish I could fly.. and get away from everything- like the bullying I got in my old school, the so called ''Finix High''. Great place, amazing teachers but the students weren't really that good- well to me. I guess it was because I was the weird one, always. As I was lost in the train of my thoughts, my mother opened the door of my room and entered inside shouting:

-Star! Get up! Your late for the first day in your new school!

As I looked at her with wide open eyes and a face so tired as a zombies I got up and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Shouting along the way:

- Mom can you make me a sandwich so I could eat it as I go to school?

- Ok, just don't forget to take it. I will have it on the table near the fridge. Bye, love you, good luck.

- Bye mom,love you too.

I finished everything and went to my room and got out a pair of black skinny jeans and a shirt of my favorite band ''Arctic Monkeys''. Went down the stairs and took the sandwich my mother made me and left for school.

I nearly took the buss. One second late and then I would be out. And if that would happen... well let's all say I would be dead by now by my mother. The new school I was transferring to it was called ''River Stone High''. It was at the new place we moved to, Riverwood. Its a nice place with very good people- well at least that's what I think it's supposed to be. Riverwood has many forests and well.. rivers. I guess that's why it's called after all Riverwood. Too much wood too many rivers.

After stations and stations and stations, finally I arrive outside of the school. The entrance was big and mesmerizing. There were so many flowers and trees, even a river inside the school. The door entrance it was full of flowers all over it in any colors you wanted. The school it self was very big and colorful. Full of colors of brown, grey, white and some parts red. At first sight, it doesn't even looks like a school. It looks more like a castle.. I couldn't believe my eyes that I would start is such a beautiful school as that.

Just in front, there was a big flag.. yellow and red writing Riverwood with big golden letters. I looked so forward into making friends here.

I decided after a while to go inside the school. I was too fascinated of how it looked from the outside and so I was stuck in my place unable to move or even say anything. I was left speechless. I was supposed to go there today and attend to the opening ceremony so they know I am going to go there for school. After that I will have to live there inside the school for 2 years.

In my old school as I was bullied and everyone was excluding me from they're group, I was left alone. And this time I had decided I would do a new start. A new beginning with many friends ahead of me. And with these thoughts I took a step front and started going inside. A new life, a new beginning was waiting for me.

As I was going inside like everyone else, many people knew each other from before as it seemed. They were making jokes, laughing, talking and many other things. I was passing by them awkwardly, trying to not stick out a lot, a ball decided to hit me in the back. I turned around seeing a guy running over to me. I picked up the football ball and I saw him standing right in frond of me ''Sorry, didn't mean to hit 'cha. My name's Ian between nice to meet you, new girl'', as he said that I gave him the ball back and said ''Hey, oh it's fine. Haha nice to meet you too Ian. I am Star.'' With that we shook hands and laughed awkwardly until ''If you are lost or don't know where is the place you're searching just ask me. And oh there is a party tonight at the big house next to the school called HG - Hot Guys - haha nah joking. If you want, come there, its gonna be fun.'', as he said that I laughed and bit my lip, ''Yeah, sure. See ya there''. With that I made my first friend in the school. Now that's what you call jackpot. I started going again and as I was going, I was looking around to see how the garden of the school looks like. It was beautiful. Full of flowers, especially roses. Red ones to be exact. I always loved red roses.. I found them so.. romantic and beautiful, the smell though was something else. That I loved a lot on red roses.