Our Fangirls Pt. 4 (GaLe)

📚GaLe📚

***

The petite girl sat at the bar, amongst the people that danced around her. The bar tender with long white hair smiled and gave Levy her full attention.

Mira: Hi my names MiraJane, what can I get for ya'?

Levy: Hi Mira. Hmm.. how bout a pinã colada.

Mira: One pinã colada coming right up.

Mira went to go make her drink, while Levy waited patiently. Just then, someone spoke to her, snapping her out of her daze.

??: You don't look like much of a drinker.

She turned at all angles, and the man chuckled.

??: Over here, shorty

She looked to see a man in a fedora standing by the bar. He flipped his hat up, and gave her a wink and a dashing smile. Her heart nearly stopped when she saw who it was. 'Gajeel Redfox.. relax your nerves Levy. Don't come to him, let him come to you.. just like all those lame teen magazines say.'

Levy: I don't, huh?

Gajeel: Nope. Gimme a beer, Mira.

She nodded and did so snappily. He took a swig and examined her. 'She's got no rack.. but this chick is really cute.'

'Oh my god he's even more incredible in person– no Levy! Lead him on.'

Gajeel: Rough night?

Levy: No, not exactly. Other than losing all of my friends

Gajeel: Sheesh, what happened?

Levy: Well first one of them got lost in New York somewhere, the other decided to have a one night stand with a stranger, and the last one went walking by herself. So it's just me.

Gajeel: That does sound like a rough night. Drink all yer problems away like me, it'll help.

Levy: Thanks for the advice..

She rolled her eyes and took a long sip of her drink. He laughed a bit and continued.

Gajeel: What's yer name, shorty?

She eyed him suspiciously.

Levy: What's your name?

He made a look of disbelief, and threw his arms in the air.

Gajeel: You're kidding, right?

She shook her head no innocently, batting her eyelashes.

Levy: No I'm not

Gajeel: How do you not know who I am? Listen missy, I am only the most world wide famous man since Elvis Presley.

Levy: Ahahaha, you are way in over your head right now! Pfft, hahaha!!

He was shocked. 'She seriously doesn't know who I am..' But be that as it may, this made her all the more attractive to him. A girl that spoke her own mind and barely paid him any attention was interesting. He loved it. Then, he sighed and brushed back his hair.

Gajeel: Are you foreign or something?

Levy: No.

Gajeel: Then you must be living under a rock or something. Everyone in America knows who I am. Hell everyone in the world.

Levy: I uhh.. I'm not that up to date with modern society.

She looked off to the side and sweat dropped, hoping her cover wasn't about to be blown. He eyed her suspiciously and rubbed his chin in deep thought. Then his face lit up.