Since they had to "become friends" as Erza put it, (meaning "stop fighting everywhere") he had seen Natsu play a lot of different games. He was amazing at both platformers and RPGs, but he wasn't bad at FPSes and such. He was always very into the games.

Which was adorable.

They walked around for a bit, until Gray sighed and came up with some lame excuse to go home.

"I need to get home and get money so that I can buy food for the week. And I'm sure as hell not letting you tag along to a grocery store. See you."

"Yeah!"

~=~

Gray got home and lay down on the couch. He had an extremely comfortable couch, in his opinion.

That's probably why he bought it in the first place.

He was lying on the couch flipping through channels, whem suddenly he felt his phone buzzing in his pocket. He grabbed it and answered without checking who it was.

"Hello?"

"Hi Gray!"

Of course, it was Natsu.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say I made up my mind about that party or whatever. I'll go, I thought maybe I could try to have some fun."

"Good decision. It will be fun. Are we hanging out tomorrow?"

There was a few seconds of Natsu thinking before he answered.

"Not tomorrow, I have a few errands. But maybe the day after that. I'll text you. See ya! Bye!"

"Bye."

~=~

A few days passed, it was finally Friday. Gray was way too excited for his own good.

Gray didn't recall ever seeing Natsu at a party before. He did, however, recall many times of "I changed my mind"s and "Something came up and I can't go"s.

"Well," Natsu said, "I guess we should get ready soon. Could you help me? Eh, I don't really know what I'm supposed to wear." He rubbed his hair awkwardly.

"Sure."

They went to where Natsu's closet was located and Gray dove into it. All the clothes smelled like Natsu. Mm.

"Mm"?

Natsu was running his hand through his hair over and over nervously.

After a few minutes, Gray threw a shirt at Natsu.

"This will look nice."

He moved on and found some pants that he also threw in Natsu's general direction, not really looking.

Smack.

"Gray!"

"What?" Gray looked up at Natsu.

"It would be nice if you didn't throw my pants on my face."

Gray laughed. "You know I like throwing pants around me."

Natsu tries to put on a sad face but he gave in to the laughter as well as he put on the pants - on his legs, not his face - and then he went to a mirror to check.

"Thanks Gray, this is great."

"You're welcome. And you look hot."

Natsu turned to Gray, and let out a confused "what?"

"Uhm," Gray said as he realised he couldn't get out of this. "You heard me."

Natsu smiled and walked to Gray. "You're not too bad yourself," he said and poked his chest.