Chapter 13: Pride

Start from the beginning

Yoongi's orange gaze locked with yours.

You instantly shot your eyes back to the front where Jimin was now speaking with the leader man.

"Well, well, well, if ain't the prince Jimin." He said with a thick British accent.

Jimin eyed the male curiously, his right hand resting on the hilt of his sword.

"Travis. What are you doing here?" Jimin asked with a dangerously low voice.

The man smiled, showing off his yellow teeth.

"Why Jimin, If I didn't know any better I'd say you weren't happy to see me." The man stated.

Jimin frowned.

"Why are you here?" He repeated.

"Well, it's quite simple really," Travis began as he signaled his men with his hands. Each of the men nodded and began to walk around everyone in our troop. "You have something, or should I say someone, that I want, and I've come to take her."

The bearded man stopped when he saw you,a large smile forming on his face.

Your hand immediately shot to Jungkooks, seeking any kind of comfort, but Jungkooks eyes were already hard on the man before him.

"Boss," the man spoke with a gravelly voice, his green eyes twinkling sadistically. "She's here."

Travis smiled even brighter, turning his eyes to look at you.

A shiver ran down your spine at his intense gaze.

"Bring her."

Those two words started an uproar of protests from both yourself and the other men around you.

Before you knew what was happening, your foot was pulled harshly and you slammed into the ground beside your horses feet.

"What are you doing?!" Taehyung yelled. "Release her now!"

His screams were ignored however and you were pulled up to your feet by the bearded man.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, TaeTae." Travis chuckled. "You see, she is a valuable piece of meat, and I don't exactly fancy letting anything valuable go to waste."

The bearded man held your upper arm with intense straight, causing you to wince in pain at his grip, your shoulder burning from the Umbra bite.

He pulled you to the front of the line and shoved you back on to the ground, directly infront of Jimin's horse, the silver of his blade came to rest along your neck.

You gulped at the closeness of the blade and allowed your body to become completely still.

Jimin was livid, he wanted nothing more than to jump off his horse and chop off the mans head, but the arrow that the other man had aimed for his own head stopped him from moving.

"She's cursed with dragon fire." He tried to reason. "If you take her, those monsters will find you, and they'll kill you too."

Travis only smiled, kneeling down to look at you closer.

"That just means we'll have to sell her faster."

Your eyes widened at his words, fear evident on your soft features.

"What makes you think someone will buy her? If she's cursed, no one would want to be within ten feet of her."Jimin stated

Travis chuckled, placing his hand at your face and caressing your cheek softly.

You felt the strong urge to vomit.

"Oh Jimin, a lot of people want that wall down, and those who don't, will pay a pretty price to see her head on a stake, and for those who don't really care about the wall..." he chuckled. "Well, they can always pay for pleasure."