She shrieked back seeing his red angered face. He immediately pulled her in his embrace and hugged her to his heart. 

Please don't talk anything like that ishita, I might have everything but you have something more precious than I have, something that I can't live without.

She frowned peeping from his chest. 

Lifting her hand in his, he placed it flat against the left side of his chest. 

My heart , You've got my heart pretty girl, I've lost it to you the very first time I met you, I want you baby, forever! please marry me, pretty please he pleaded so cutely. 

Her heart fluttered listening to that, no one ever has ever made her feel so special, how is she going to tell him yes when words chocked in her throat .

But weirdly she instead wanted to pull him closer and kiss him like he always does to her, yes she wanted to kiss, she herself din't know why she felt that all of sudden, may be his confession that filled her heart and soul, or the position there were in, they were so close to each other that she could feel every inch of his body against hers.

The way he was looking at her keenly waiting for an answer made him look so teasingly handsome for her eyes, that pout on his lips, wanted her to kiss him, How is she going to control that feeling, she looked everywhere but him. 

He was confused not knowing what she's still thinking,Was she confused?  Or scared what's she thinking about.

But the less he knows that his pretty girl was having all wild thoughts about him. 

Pretty girl.. He caressed his thumb on her quering lips, wanting her to say something, but for his surprise she leaned forward on accord with her eyes closed inching her lips towards his. 

He was shocked to see her giving in,  she wanted him to kiss her, what does that mean, is that a yes?  He was bewildered. 

But he couldn't control himself Seeing her chewing her quering lips waiting for him, that gave him instant turn on. 

He pulled out her lips out of her teeth, don't.. Do that pretty girl, this belongs to me, he said. 

Then, his mouth was on hers , he slide his one hand behind her head and the other around her waist to her back bringing her closer to his body, she snaked her arms around his neck and moaned into his mouth, feeling the tension already building in-between her legs. 

She felt every nerve ending in her body tingling as his tongue slips between her lips gently and pressed against his. The feel of his hot, wet tongue against hers opened all her unleashed desires inside, he pulled her head firmly and kissed her deeply, swirling her tongue around his.

With their bodies pressed together and tightly entwined, the kiss becomes urgent and continued to taste each other's mouths until they were short of breath. 

He finally pulls away from her mouth and kisses the hot path down her cheek to her ear, then to her throat, he kneaded her bosom softly over her top,sucking and Licking the swell of her bosom, "ishitaa... ohhh " he groaned feeling exquisite with the feel of her soft flesh against his palm.

She moaned hugging him tighter, felling so good with what he's doing to her, she doesn't want to stop this, she squirms against him trying to feel more of what he doing to her. 

But for her disappointment he plants his hands firmly on her hips and pulls his body back a little and kisses her gently, his tongue languidly moving with hers relaxing her uneven breath, Finally, he breaks the kiss and rests his forehead against hers.