"Of course Miss." My secretary's voice came over the com. 

I gripped my desk. A stabbing pain came over me. 

"Hey Leen." Susan walked into my office. Her smile dropped the instant she saw me bent over and grimacing in pain. She ran to me.

"The.. B-b-aby." I gasped out. "Som-mething is w-wrong." 

"Okay." She gathered my stuff and pressed Grant's speed dial. 

"Hey Eileen." 

"Grant this is Susan. Eileen is going to the hospital. Get there NOW." She ordered. 

"Ok." He clipped. 

Susan helped me stand and slowly walked me to the awaiting Limo. She helped me in as another wave of pain set in. I wobbled and then Susan helped me lay down. 

"I am going to lose the baby." I wailed. 

Susan rubbed my temple. "You are going to be fine." She soothed. 

"Sue. Call my mom and dad." 

"On it." 

With in ten minutes everyone was at the hospital. I was quickly moved to a room and a doctor came in. 

"Miss Field." The doctor's hardened features softened slightly. "I am sorry."

I turned to Grant next to me and began to sob. "NO." I wailed. 

"Shh." Grant soothed. 

"We need to have an immediate operation. Your son was at least six months old and is to big for you to pass yourself." The doctor called a nurse in. "I am sorry."

"Grant!" I called as they put a needle in my arm. "Stay with me." I begged. 

He looked to the doctor. She nodded. "Okay baby. I will." He kissed my hand. "You are going to do fine." He comforted me. 

The nurse wheeled me into an operating room. Grant ran next to me as my eyes slowly drifted shut. 

"Grant." I breathed. "Stay." 

My eyes closed and a stabbing pain took over. 

-------------------------------------------------------

7 hours later. 

I had been in labor for five hours. My body was spent and Grant was asleep beside me. His eyes were fluttering slightly. I ran my hand through his hair. 

A tear slid down my cheek. I had delivered our boy two short hours ago. My son had died in labor. We named him Jonathon Emmet Jackson. He had his dad's build you could tell. 

Grant's eyes fluttered open and his hopeless eyes looked into mine. A different look crossed his features. A look I knew all to well. 

"No Grant please no." I whispered. 

He did not heed my pleas and a nurse ran in at my screams. He was immediately removed from my rooms and taken away. 

I sobbed into my father's chest for hours. The next week I filed my final charge against Grant Jackson. 

The court ruled in my favor and he was sentenced with a restraining order and he was told if he was caught near me or my family one year's worth of Jail time. 

He had begged me to take him back, but I could not take any more. 

I went in for therapy for dealing with a loss of a loved one and a child. I resumed my life and it had no problems. I buried my son in our family plot's. 

--------------------------------------

I sat up sobbing. Nick sat as well. 

"Eileen baby what is wrong?" He tried to help. 

"Nick, its time I tell you something." I sighed. I relayed the story to him and after I watched his face for any sign of, well anything. 

"Oh Eileen." He crushed me to his chest. "Oh my poor baby girl." He let a tear slid down his cheek and mingle with mine. "I love you princess." He tipped my chin for me to look at him. "No matter what." 

----------------------------

Author's Note

Guys I am sorry. I needed to expand on what happened and how Grant was finally taken from Eileen's life forever. I know miscarriage is not a light topic but I needed to share this piece of her life. 

Please don't view her as some sap now. She is a strong woman who has gone through so much. I am sorry once again. I cried writing this. 

Here is a picture of Grant and what their son, Jonathon, would have looked like had he staid till term was up. 

Grant Jackson

Grant Jackson

Baby Jonathon

Baby Jonathon. His hair would have gone black eventually.