8

Billy stood outside the door of the Blossom house, smirking. Cheryl folded her arms, trying to keep herself composed. "Billy Hargrove. To what do I owe this visit?" Billy looked her in the eyes, and raised an eyebrow. "I just thought I'd drop by. See the place where you live." She scoffed. "That's not creepy at all."

This sentence made Billy chuckle, which made Cheryl mad. "Okay, you can go now." She went to close the door, but her hand was grabbed. She looked from the door to her hand, which was enclosed in his grasp. "Um... Billy?" Billy said nothing, but walked towards her and pressed his lips to hers.

Cheryl's heartbeat went racing faster than it ever had. Billy's hand moved from holding her hand to her waist. She rested both of her arms on his shoulders, and kissed him back.

She then heard a voice from inside the house. "Cheryl, who's at the door?" Cheryl broke off the kiss, annoyed at her mother. "No one, mother." She then turned back to Billy. "We can't do this here." She said in a hushed voice. He shrugged. "We can get in the car and..."

Cheryl cut him off. "I am not doing it in a car, much less in that monstrosity that you drive." Billy chuckled. "You see, this is why I like you." He gestured to the car. "I was going to say, we could get in the car and drive somewhere else to continue this."

Cheryl tilted her head. She wanted this, but she wasn't sure if Billy was the right guy to do this with. She looked from Billy to her door, and decided to throw caution to the wind. "Oh, what the hell." Without hesitating, she closed the door. 

He moved quickly and swiftly to the car, holding her hand. He opened the passenger door for her, and she nodded. She sat down, and he quickly started the car. "You ready?" The redheaded Blossom never regretted her decision to say yes.