2

She stood in the middle of the hallway, watching the crowd of people walk to their next classes. She walked at her own pace, which was slower than everyone else's, over to her locker. Opening her locker, she found an orange piece of paper. She unfolded it, and raised an eyebrow. "A Halloween party. Huh." She closed her locker, and stuffed the invitation into her bag. 

As she walked to her next class, she noticed two people standing by their lockers. The guy had sunglasses on, and the girl was laughing. Cheryl softly smiled. They reminded her of how much she missed her friends in Riverdale. Now, Betty, Veronica, Archie, and the rest of the gang got on her nerves sometimes, especially Jughead. But she couldn't help but feel lonely. She had been in Hawkins for a month, and hadn't made any friends. She sighed, then remembered the orange invitation in her bag. Maybe this Halloween party would be a good way to meet some people. 

After school, she sauntered over to her car. Unfortunately, which she did not know when she parked it, it was right next to a blue Camaro. The owner of the car was none other than Billy Hargrove. He sat in his car, waiting for someone. She quickly opened her car door and got in. As she got in the car, he looked at her, smirking. She checked herself in her rearview mirror, then stepped on the gas. 

Once she got home, she opened her door to find her mom standing in the kitchen. She ducked past her mom and crept all the way to her room. She sighed in relief, and looked back at her bag. Walking over, she opened the bag and pulled the orange paper out. She smirked, and opened her closet. Time to show Hawkins, Indiana a night they'd never forget.