"They're fine." Is she worried about her students than her own life?

"What's wrong with you?" She asked after she talked to Clayton.

"I'm worried of course." She chuckled before she took a seat next to me.

"Why are you worried?" She asked with a smile.

"God knows what my brothers are planning. They want Durov to be my groom, not you as my bride. They're planning something, Sasha." Sasha keeps her smile on her face while resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Don't worry. I can handle myself. This is something I normally do." She whispered into my ear that sends shivers down my spine.

"Miss Sasha." We both heard Alyssa behind us together with the rest of students of the special class.

"Yes, what can I do for you all?" Sasha removed her chin from my shoulder, leaning back to the couch with her hands crossed on her chest.

"What is the purpose of us coming here? Do you know we had plans ourselves? It's the school holiday after all." Sasha chuckled at her students before offering them to sit.

"School holiday? Are you joking? We're here to learn. There's no way I'm letting you have your sweet time away from school." The students were speechless.

"The principal saw the results from your last test. She's not happy at all since you're all graduating this year. It's beyond bad, that even Alyssa's grade seems slipping as well. This trip will be you special cram session where I've invited the world-renowned genius just to help me." I smiled when the professor walks into the living room with her suitcase.

This was her plan all along?

"Boys and girls, meet Professor Hynera Volin, the world-famous scientist, and the head of Volin Research Lab. She will be your teacher while I'm away." This is my first time meeting her up close.

She doesn't look like most mad scientist, at least.

***

OSTRIA ROYAL PALACE

"Sasha."

"Valentine."

Wow ... is this supposed to be a heartfelt meeting between a father and his daughter? Why do I have to be here of all places? I did say that I wish to see Valentine Van Doren but I never expected him to be this ... HOT!

 HOT!