"AN END FOR ALL"

I feel like I've brainwashed you guys enough, that I can get you to start a new cult. How cool would that be!?

But before I do that, I have got to figure out what I'd want you to do, or more importantly, what the hell do I even stand for? What would I do if I were omnipotent and possessed the aptitude for fathoming the unknowable, then afterwards I'd shall articulate my precise concerns to those whom they wish to comply my demands, and as if they have a full-sized aortic pump, prepared for carrying out my pleas, and appeasing me. (You gotta throw in some big confusing words here to make it seem smart, I mean it is a book about philosophy after all, and that's how you win over some people. By having it so motherfucking confusing that they don't understand anything. Making them think it's deep.)

I might ask you "Would you kindly open more pubs and clubs?". Maybe ask you "Would you kindly burn all books so this would be the only book left to read?". Or "Would you kindly go to your local zoo, take a look at the zebras and tell me if they're black with white stripes or white with black stripes?". (This question is still bugging my mind.) Or if I felt really confident in my manipulative skills I'd ask "Would you kindly go and burn the hospitals, joker style, and whilst doing so yell "YOU NAME IT" as this really helps spread the good word of my book?".

But even though these things are pretty hectic (In a fun way), they need a lot of preparations, proper planning and permission from the government. And I honestly don't feel like doing all that work right now. Good news is that those things aren't the only fun things you can do to get outta your system. You can take a look at the people around you and find one fundamental characteristic that they all share, I mean there are a lot of things that we share, but there is one that I'm particularly fond of. Funny thing about it is that no one thinks of it the same way the other does, we all have it but we go through it differently, and no I'm not gonna talk about sex. (Or maybe I should I don't know.)

What does mankind, "The undisputed ruler of continents", "The prime culprit of other species' evolution or extinction" or " The masters of hypocrisy" fear? What gives us shivers down our spines? Spiders? Late paychecks? Your beloved leaving you for one with better qualities? Or you forgetting to lock the restroom door, your boss walking in, seeing you butt naked?

Those are all pretty valid reasons for you to shit your pants. I've visited the bathroom 2 times so far writing this. These are all the things that take us out of our comfort zone, and make us face new challenges.

But they don't happen to everyone, and they're pretty much avoidable so you getting shocked when it happens is logical. After all, we all fear what we don't understand.

Wait..! Or maybe we fear what we expect the most. (My mind can't decide which would go down in history as the greatest quote of all time, so I said both.)

Given all that, there is still one thing that I don't understand what the fuss is all about, why do people fear it, even despite the fact that they know sooner or later it's gonna come down knocking on their door and everybody they know and love. By now I think you guessing what I'm talking about has been as inevitable as itself is. And for the most part, it might be the thing that people fear most.

Many and many fear death, like we are talking big numbers here. (Yeah I know we've already talked about death in an earlier chapter, but I'm running out of topics to talk about. I mean what did you even expect from an 18 year old who still can't pass his high school exams, but has the audacity to call himself a philosopher?)

They all think of it as an exit exclusively made only for the poor and the unfortunate, and aren't really concerned about it until they feel a little bit of pain in their hip, or when they're seeing their weird x-ray pictures, they notice one part has a little bit of black compared to the other parts. Then their whole world starts to shatter. They start fearing what they knew would happen. (Isn't it ironic?)