DATE PT 3

A/N i promise this one holds the proposal but I just wanted to quickly say that I plan to end this book at 200 chapters so very soon, kinda and possibly on the year anniversary of me starting this book. Please let me know if y'all want a sequel or if I should do another social media fanfic with someone else like Johnson or Sammy etc. Thank you all for all the love and support, mwah. Okay now onto the chapter.

Jack

            Leslie and I hold hands as we walk down the rustic cobblestone roads of Paris. I can see the Effiel tower getting closer the more we walk and my heart pounds faster in every step.

           " What's wrong with you?," Leslie suddenly asks; startling me," You've been acting weird all night."

           She's not wrong. I've been nervous all night. Millions of thoughts running through my head all at once while I'm trying very hard to savor every moment of tonight.

            " Everything is perfect, I promise," I give her a reassuring smile," A lot has just been on my mind."

            The second the words leave my mouth I know that I shouldn't have said them. Leslie's face immediately turns from confusion to worry. She's always worrying about me about everything. Putting too much stress on work, not taking care of myself or even just for eating at 1 instead of 12.
And dont get me wrong I love her for it but not tonight, tonight I want her to be worry free.

               "Oh my god, are you okay? Do you want to sit and talk about it?" she quickly pulls me over to a bench and pulls me down.

                " No because I promise I'm perfectly okay. Actually I'm more than okay because I have my beautiful girlfriend right here with me." At my words Leslie's face eases and she stands up, ready to continue the rest of our walk to the Eiffel tower.

               I quickly pull out my phone and check the time. Fifteen minutes till the time Maia and I set up for me to propose. Maia is probably already there with johnson, in position to record and take pictures of the moment.

              " Come on, lets walk faster." I take Leslie's hand and drag her faster towards the tower.

               " Woah, calm down jack," she slows down and grabs my face in her hand, " We have all the time in the world."

               " Yeah but you know how popular the Eiffel tower is and I want to get a good stop for us to uh," I think hard of a believable lie, " To um sit and enjoy our last night in Paris."

               "Um, yeah I guess but we've seen the effiel tower before. Dont you remember this isn't our first time in Paris." She raises and eyebrow in confusion but instead of answering I just grab her hand once again and continue walking.

                  After about seven minutes of Leslie and I walking and pointing at cool buildings and just doing normal sight seeing we finally reach the spot Maia told me to take Leslie to and propose.

               " its so fasinating!" Leslie is staring at the Effiel tower but my head is too focused on her to care about it.

               Is now or never, jack. I think to myself then with a reassuring nod to myself, I pull the box out of my jacket pocket and slowly get down on one knee.

             I hear a camera click and let out a deep sign in relief to know that Maia and Johnson are here, wherever they are.

            But my sign also got the attention of Leslie and in a split second after she looks at me and puts her hands over in her mouth in shock.

           " Leslie, all my life I've been unhappy. Not in many ways but in relationships. But when I met you that all changed. I've never been so happy in my life than when I'm with you. So Leslie Maria Cruz, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?"

             Leslie is quiet for a moment. It frightens me and the she wipes away a few tears and finally talks, "No..."