|| Not In My Territory ||

Start from the beginning

Cheryl's the opposite, Whenever time she wears a white dress

Cheryl's the opposite, Whenever time she wears a white dress. Shit happens. Like intense Shit. I mean you know what i mean..

After taking a to-go at Pop's Diner, He grabbed his food and glancing  to the Infamous Red-head, Cheryl Blossom glaring at him with a smirk, She knew'd something was up.

He gave her a wink, and malicious grin while heading out of the door which made the bells jingle again. He hopped in his motorcycle, and heading to school at night.

Cheryl in the other hand had watched him go, she knew where he was heading. "Oh Theo" she retorted, "You Precious, Beautiful, Compulsive Piece of trash,"

She goes to twitter, tweeting,,,

I heard someone is going to break in our school, So Don't Worry. Thefts can't resist me, #RIVERDALEstrong #Gotmyredhighheelsandimnotafraidtousethem

She gets out of the booth, as she entered her car driving from Pop's diner to Riverdale High.

-----------------

Theo had arrived Riverdale High, The school looked haunted at night. No light, just Darkness. He parked his motorcycle hiding through the trees, 'another School, Another trashy school' he shrugged. He grabbed his duffel bag, which was heavy for him to carry. This time he didn't bring spray paints and all the paint. just hammer and a brick.

Vandalizing a school made Theo feel attentive, breaking things make you feel better whenever you wanna throw your anger out.

Theo lives in a mad world full of treacherous and Stimulation inside his mind. Whenever somethings on his mind he tends to do it.

He walked on the corridors, it was pitched dark. He grabbed his flashlight turning it on as bright light flashes through the lockers. He walked toward the statues, as brought his hammer out of the bag, He dropped his flashlight flashing to the statue on the ground.

His hand was holding on the statue's arms, full gripped.

He hold the hammer forceful has he tried to make a dent from the statue

"Not in My Territory, you Jackass" A familiar voice in the background made Theo jumped.

He turned his head over his shoulders, It was Cheryl. She grabbed his flashlight from the ground, as the light was face to him. His blue eyes were showing, as Cheryl thought he was an angel.

"What are you doing here cheryl?" quirking his eyebrows

"Here to save your dumbass, before I'll call the cops," She retorted, crossing her arms.

The Boy, knows he doesn't want anyone to get in trouble especially when it comes around to Cheryl. She was just too good for him.

"Call the cops and leave," He demanded,

"Are you fucking serious?" She said, whipping her head "You honestly wouldn't care?"

"Why would you care?"

Cheryl thought about that questioned. She never thought of someone that, She find him as something more than charismatic.

"I don't care," she scoffs, deep down she does. She needs help. "Nor even you," she rolled her eyes

"Whatever, just let me do my job here" as he turned from the statue, but Cheryl gripped her hands from Theo's arm, pulling closer to her which made him look at her eye to eye.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you" she said in serious tone, as both eyes locked to each other.

Looking in Cheryl's eyes, he could tell she was scared for him. Theo wanted to say something back at her, but he forgot what he wanted to say back, but he knew Cheryl didn't want to Vandalize her school.

The way she gripped his arm, was letting him think to stop his Reckless Acts. He sighs as started to relaxed, and so he listened to red-head dropping the hammer out of his hand making a loud noise which echoed.

"Marquez!" Cheryl exclaimed, as she was whispering for annoyance

Doors where opened, a janitor came in far from distant as Cheryl was silently freaking out on the inside. Theo grabbed Cheryl's hand, as she looked him down to them holding hands but at that moment she didn't cared.

They walked silently out of the entrance room, as they both run to cheryl's car. Cheryl got in the car while Theo was busy admiring her car, it was a red sky lark buick with no roof top.

"Ahem, are you gonna come or not you outcast" She said, which made Theo stopped admiring.

"oh right," he hopped in, a seat beside Cheryl which was driving out of Riverdale High

"We're you taking us?" He smirked, "There's no us you ghoul," as she rolled her eyes

He gave her a small laugh, which made him noticed that someone actually stopped him for the first time. He told himself that no one ain't going to stop him, but when it comes to Cheryl he felt different.

There's always something that makes me stop because of you...