Surprise Time

Dedications:

one_direction_12_

@MatthewSilveira8

@DominiqueHarris196

@Wolfgirl6410

@98roro

@RosedBambino

@Fireicefox

@LillyGornick

@RaisaZein

@sebstansebstan

@hantelsay

Marie51D

@limalka21

(Dammit this is the most I've ever had in a chapter, thank you for voting/commenting!)

Zayn P.O.V

"Wake up baby boy", I heard Daddy say somewhere in the distance, and I could feel him rubbing my shoulder lightly. "Mmghph", I grumbled, still in a sleepy haze and grabbed his hand, cuddling it like a teddy bear. I shivered slightly when I felt the cold metal of the rings on his fingers, but I could practically see Daddy shaking his head as I hear him sigh fondly and try to pull his hand out of my grip, causing them to warm up slightly. I rolled over on his arm, my face in his fingers and half my side on his arm.

I feel him having to lean down when I do that, and I couldn't keep my lips from twitching up in a smirk. Before I knew what was happening, I feel Daddy's hand I was laying on wrap around my stomach and the other around my bum, lifting me up out of my blankets and into his fuzzy shirt clad chest instead.

I whined in protest and tried to squirm out of his grip and back into the crib, but Daddy just chuckled and held me tighter against him. I huffed in defeat and nuzzled my face into his neck, deciding that Daddy's body was just as good as the crib.

"Is someone wet"? Daddy asked, bouncing me gently before sticking a finger down my nappy. "Mhm", I grunted as I rubbed my eyes and yawned, starting to wake up a little. Daddy laid me down on the table, and I was vaguely aware of him pulling down my pants and changing me into a fresh diaper. "I think someone needs a bath soon", Daddy commented and ran his hand through my hair. "Nuuuu", I groaned childishly and held onto his shoulder with one hand, Eddie in the other.

"Nu baff"! I protested and cling to Daddy's chest as he tried to set me down on the table again. "I'm just putting you down sweetie", Daddy said and managed to pry me off him and set me in a sitting position on the table. "Bu-" Before I could finish my protest Daddy quickly pushed my camo paci into my mouth and handed me Eddie, causing me to huff again dramatically.

"You're so adorable", Daddy said and kissed my forehead. "M'not awowawle, Wawwy awowawle", I said, my D's sounding like W's because of the paci. "No, you're adorable", Daddy teased back. "Mo, you'we awowawle"! I argued back, crossing my arms and tried to look serious but failed.

"You look like an angry kitten", Daddy said and pinched my cheek playfully. "Woo not"! I said, trying to hold back my giggles. "Woo too"! Daddy mimics back. I was fighting my smile, and I could tell Daddy knew I was. "C'mon sweetcheeks, you know you want to laugh", Daddy pretended to be the guy on the chocolate commercial that we saw when we were watching TV last night, he was saying things like you know you want it and it's soooo delicious, it tastes like heaven on earth.

"C'mon, let me see that smile", Daddy says. "Mo", I said and crossed my arms. "Don't make me tickle you", Daddy warned, slowly inching forward. "Mooo! Mo wickles"! I shouted and tried to wiggle off the table but Daddy caught me and held me down by the waist. "You've left me no choice babes", Daddy said and started to tickle me, knowing exactly where my weak spot was.